Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a van door today to replace the electric door with a hand crank.Much cheaper and easier then trying to get in there and fix or replace the electric motor.

Got it from here
http://www.joesusedautoparts.com/EZPull.html

Some pics I thought might have some interest
The second one is a PSA...Always make sure the gas tanks are empty. :eek: The pic doesn't do it justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
I'm headed up there next weekend.  ;)

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got in and got out.45 minutes.. I hate going to the junkyard.
Some intersesting vehicles.The motorcycles are really torn apart, really have to scrounge through to find a good part and no harley's at all that I could see.

·
Registered
423 Posts
wish i had a junkyard like that,you gotta jump on trucks quick here they only sit for 2 weeks max,and the lot is not that big

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Going to the junkyard is my idea of a good Sat. morning hike.  ;D 

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Mojack said:
Going to the junkyard is my idea of a good Sat. morning hike. ;D
LOL.......

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I can spend hours in a junkyard and still not see everything.I scored some bucket seats out of a 05 F-150 that were mint,Some Fargo symbols,a Ram Hood ornament (I Know I couldnt beleive it either) and a heavy duty gauge cluster out of a 63 D300 all for $250.The symbols alone are worth 100 bucks on Ebay.All I need is one more ram head then Ive got all my shifter knobs for the powerwagon.

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jungle said:
What part of PA is that JY near?
Jim
I put their website in the first post, which also has the price list.
I would say Between Hamburg and Pottsville.

G

·
There is no first gen anything in the boneyards here, but there are quite a few stashed around town.
I've bought three complete 2wd parts trucks that ran/cherry sheet metal for $200, and the 82,000 mile W350 SW for $700.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Wow, his prices are exceptionally cheap. :eek: I The closest U pull it is 2 hours away from me. :-[ 

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Mojack said:
Wow, his prices are exceptionally cheap. :eek: I The closest U pull it is 2 hours away from me. :-[
That one is 1 1/4 hrs from me. ;D

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
My one dream is to one day visit this place.

More pictures of it here, 90 percent of the stuff there is pre 80s.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
got a u pull it like 1/4 mile form where i work and there is junk yards galore wherei live in the 50 mile radius proly least 20 yards to pick in ...now finding dodge parts is another story ...although i found a decent hood and core support and solid mirrors not the tri mount style ...sucks the body is rotten oh and it had a nice bumper the front anyhow ...hey if u live in ohio i can snag these parts if u want ...interior is gone so is the bed ..nothing much else worth saving cept for the black truck had a complete engine with a holley in it ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts