Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just finished installing my stereo today but during the install i FUBARed my rubber floor mat... does anyone know where i can pick up a new one???? i have 2 kids and i dont want carpet till AFTER they leave the home for good.... any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated!

thanx
mark

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I got a set of the heavy duty rubber one's ( I think made by tuffy ??? ) at www.truckperformance.com I think I paid something like $50-60 for both front and rear.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll check there too.... but i am kinda looking for something thats in the same color as the one i have already.... kinda hard to find green vinyl flooring though

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it is for my 77 PW... right now i have black up front and green in the rear i'll post a pic later today on how it looks along with the rest of my upgrades...

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Now i'm confused are you looking for rubber floor mats or the rubber flooring that covers the entire floorboard. If your looking for the complete rubber carpet then ACC makes it and I bought some about 6 years ago for $95 from Harden's Muscle Car World. Their website is http://www.hardensmcw.com

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the whole thing.... not just the little one but the whole rubber "carpet"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.