Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who all is staying at the Motel right in Randolf, I just reverved the last room they have.

Mopar_Mudder & WyzGuy
Room #6
Ariving really late Thursday night, like midnight or so.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I forgot which they told me I had, but I have 4 rooms all next to each other. We should be three by mid to late afternoon Thursday.
4 Rooms? What did the wife kick you out of her room already ::)

·
Registered
400 Posts
you rich people are so lucky! ;D

i'm tentin' it, due to (lack of) finances.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a room for the 3rd,4th,and 5th. I'll probably get there late thurs. night. ;D Dwight.

·
Registered
400 Posts
tracks said:
YankeeHick79 said:
you rich people are so lucky! ;D

i'm tentin' it, due to (lack of) finances.
What do you mean rich, its only something like 20 bucks a night. S*&t if I was rich I wouldn't be driving a truck with over 315K on it as my daily driver. ;)
rich - as in - having enough money to even Go to Rj this year. i'm going, but really can't afford to. i've got enough to get me a tent site and entrance to the park for about 6 days, along with gas. gonna be a tight squeeze, but i think i can do it. i wouldn't miss it, though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
how many nights do you have it for, tracks?

·
Registered
400 Posts
if tracks goes, then i could use that room, Sir Samuel... heehee.. that sounds funny. sorry, i've been inhailing paint fumes again......

·
Registered
400 Posts
can you have them add wednesday night as well? i need it for wed-sat nights. i'll be leaving sunday afternoon. if so, then yes. i want it. cost?

·
Registered
400 Posts
thanks, Sam... you rock!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.