Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Founder
25,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They want to go with the Level 3 sponsorship package, and they are also going to end up doing one of our site advertising options, they just don't know which yet.

So we have our first Ram Jam sponsor, and may I say they are a good company to have as a sponsor!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
WOO HOO! I'll volunteer my rig for a demo!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'll donate/volunteer my RC as a demo as well.... Want to get a 4" lift on it anyway.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
943 Posts
This is great news, Sam. Now, when other potential sponsors are solicited, it will be important to let them know that, "As a sponsor, you would be joining other great companies such as Rocky Mountain Suspension." It shows the potential sponsors that someone else believes in our cause enough to support it, so maybe they should to.

Way to go! 8)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
who else are you looking at?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Terrific! They are obviously a forward thinking compamy with a good eye for wise investing ;D

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Dumbass question but is there a link to their products, or am i just blind?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
NEVER MIND!!! I just found it . . . .

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
LEE !!! (i1lusion)
Where ya been ? Isn't it time for an update on your wanderings ?

OH YEAH ! That's way cool...I'll just have to buy something from them now...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Great to hear Sam. I can get some sponsers here in michigan. Do you have a sponsorship package? I'd like to get working on this as soon as possible.

Lee

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
What's the deal with Rocky Mountain? Are they going to have parts & an installation tech or two at RamJam or just giving some bucks?

I'm putting the RC in the bodyshop for a frame off in October of this year. It should be finished around Jul/Aug 03. I would consider purchasing a Rocky Mountain suspension if they are going to sponser us and maybe have it installed in NE?

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Does that mean discounts?? ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't know about discounts, but she said they would throw in some "extra" stuff when I told her I was a mod on this site ;D I just ordered a special package deal they were having: 4" Rough Country Luxury Ride system, includes all springs, pads, bushings, ubolts, and shocks, for 525. Not bad at all if you ask me. If anyone is looking for a good lift I would suggest shopping with them. They are really good to do business with. I ordered it today (Monday), and she said it should be at my door Friday ;D

Randall

1 - 20 of 40 Posts