Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I want to thank everyone who was involved this weekend for setting it all up. This was my first time to meet/ride with any of the RCC guys, and it was a blast. Although there was some breakage (I'll let them explain when they get back), everyone was fixed in time for the events. I don't know who won the events cause I had to leave early (sorry guys :\'( ), but I still had fun watching. Hopefully RJ '05 will be somewhere close here in the south, cause I'm ready for it.

If I'm not mistaken, Jamie (mrpeal) said he was leaving this evening, so he should be able to give yall a good update and the results.

Once again, I want to thank they guys that set it up, and for everyone else who showed up and made it an awesome weekend.

-Chris

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
There was some breakage, but we will let each tell their side of the story..LOL I also want to thank everyone involved getting this all going.. everyone I met was soo cool... We all had a blast.. The events were awsome!!! All i can really say is you should have been there!!! I personally bein part of the "lowrider club" had a blast showin what a lowrider can do... Now i have already got BIG plans for the next time.. The r/c is gonna get a facelift after seeing all the great rigs there, I have lots of ideas thanks to the great members that came to Ram Jam 04!!!....

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
Ditto on the above!

I can't wait until we have another trip to Alto and also for RJ 05! ;D

Brad

·
5,681 Posts
Ramjam was awesome!! im so glad i didn't miss it. mEt a ton of people that were cool as hell. The events were great. I had some carb issue at the begining but still manage to place third in the sand drag. Sadly the truck wasn't running right for the barrel run so i didn't run it so that put me down on the points. Truck kept sptting and sputtering in log run but i still finished in a minute flat. The obsticale course was fun but i had to make 5 point turns at ever turn so i ran it in 3.44. which was far from first. The mud run was great i was one of the few that made it through and i did it pretty quick so i was happy. I think the only others that made it through were Mike ( swampthing 360), noah (projectpw), Sam ( RCC_SaMiaM), one other dodge and the two big chevys. I was in first right up until sam ran then he set me back. But still fun. A few guys broke, but we all had fun. Im going up there again hopefully for a texas chapter meet. i need to work on the truck so i can go do some trials next time. can't wait for the next one ;D

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
RJ 2004 was a blast,met alot of great people and it was great how everyone would help out when someone needed it,also can't wait for RJ 05

·
Registered
7 Posts
what a blast!! this was a first for me and will (taz_man440) and we really enjoyed it. everyone we met was really great. the events were lots of fun!! i look forward to rj 05........

tracie (taz_man440's wife)

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
For those interested we are going back for Halloween. It's a great time for the kids. All sites are taken only thing open is dry camps. But get you name on Kelley's list incase someone cancelles. I will be there with the motor home, the Sammi, and the TD. Yes, it will be fixed and ready to wheel. Although I must now say with smaller tires. I have the 44's traded for some 38's or 39.5 Boggers.

G

·
We had a great time as well. Not only were the grown ups great but lots of great little ones running around to keep eachother company too. Really enjoyed meeting those of you that I got to talk to and watching everyone have a great time!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i had a good time as well. even if i was broke from fri after noon till..... it is in the garage with the hood up as we speak.
thanks for the help from all that did
i guess my jeep didnt liked being buried in mud ::)

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
Man what a bunch of fun tons of great people and lots of mudd, one hell of a time wouldnt of missed it for the world. Even if i didnt have the 4x4 in the rc workin and hit the mud pit in 2wd but dam it i did what i could barrell run sand drag and mud drag all with only 2wd but then again i didnt go there to sit around i went to have fun and fun i did...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Had a ball, yall are lucky I broke after the sand drags. Ha!Ha! To everyone there, it was a GREAT time. To those who didn't make it, what a terrible shame. Can't wait till next year. Look forward to going this Halloween too.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Hmm, "Da Man" won overall?? ;D

Just busting Sam!!

·
5,681 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
lol, I got 1st in the log crawl and mud drag, 2nd in the sand drags. Not sure what I placed in the other 2 events though, but it wasn't very high :)
Are yall going to post the over all stats of ramjam? such as how everyone did in each event.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Actually, I was wondering just the same thing!! Who got what? Raffle too if possible

1 - 16 of 16 Posts