Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what s the deal with Rig of the Month?
nobody interested in a feature article about their vehicle?

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
I'd Like to see this take off. I would also be willing to write the articles if that is an option, that is open for debate here. I have some article writing experience as I worked for a local newspaper and have had several articles published in various magazines. (Hustler,Smut,Swank Etc.) Just kidding about the magazines.
Rodney

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Maybe I'm just getting oldbut, explain to me how this is different from Picture Of The Month?

G

·
I'm kinda with Toy on this, the only difference between this and the POTM is an article. Instead of starting something new why don't we get Rodney to write a quick article on the POTM winner which will include a short bio on the owner and any mods made to the rig.

Chris

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
wycowboy said:
I'm kinda with Toy on this, the only difference between this and the POTM is an article. Instead of starting something new why don't we get Rodney to write a quick article on the POTM winner which will include a short bio on the owner and any mods made to the rig.

Chris
I agree with this statement, if it works well then we will see.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
That makes sense to me too!

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
yep I agree with that. I can contact the pic of the month members and get the background info and Bio from them and Write an article to be posted under the picture. I like the Idea.
Rodney

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
mid_evil_thymz said:
I'd Like to see this take off. I would also be willing to write the articles if that is an option, that is open for debate here. I have some article writing experience as I worked for a local newspaper and have had several articles published in various magazines. (Hustler,Smut,Swank Etc.) Just kidding about the magazines.
Rodney
No you weren`t!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, we can put up a linc with the POTM to their feature article and include a couple of extra shots of the vehicle.

BUT, what about people that win POTM like 4 times a year?
i don t really wanna see the same truck more than once. that isn t fair to the other members.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
crashman said:
mid_evil_thymz said:
Rodney
No you weren`t!
Ok You got me .. But I did pen them under the psuedonem
SlingshotCock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.