Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking we should do a rig of the month, or even this weeks Rig, perhaps we might get more traffic?
I think theres so many sweet rigs on this site, we should compliment everyone, and I think this might be a good way to do it.
Will also give people things to do, they might even start to fill out all there info stuff.
kinda like those cheesy mags, and also have this months how to, and stuff like that?
could also do a bikini contest for the girls
have girls pose with your rig or something like that, I am thinkin here..ok?

·
5,143 Posts
We could do a pole each month, get members to vote on a couple rigs each month. Make it a sticky post.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent, we need to keep this fair, everyone should have a chance, and it dont have to be the best looking or the best at this or that.
LMAO randall's rig is good, but I think we should pic someone that is in general population so to speak?
There rig should be chosen not because they have 4000+ post (marty) not to say your rig isnt worthy ..damn am I puttin my foot into my trap hole?
you all know what I am saying right?...
sooner or later everones rig would have been covered

G

·
I agree with everything you say there willie. I nominated Randall's first because a) I like it, b) all the work he has done to it and c) I like it.
It has nothing to do with his stature here.
Chris

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
i understand what you are saying here chris and willie both.
and i agree randall does have a really nice rc. if this is going to work fairly though we would need to explain to everybody right up front that your rig doesnt have to be showroom quality, or be like sams and have 48 inches of useable flex(dont get me wrong here sam, i would love to have that much flex ;D ;D).

but everybody would have to know that it doesnt matter if you have a super beat up rc that is just a trail rig with stock equipment or a $100,000 super beefed up showroom quality monster rc. that it is to be open to everyone.

eric

·
Founder
25,730 Posts
I think it should be based on how cool it looks. Either the truck, what it is doing, or just the way the pic looks. I have seen some cool ass beaters, and I have seen some really cool looking pics of stock trucks.

I nominate cheeto's truck as one. :)

but really, how will we nominate?

Maybe something like this, for a given month, people have to submit there own pic. Once the deadline is met, we vote in here, take the top 5 and take to the open public for voting.

Now all pics submitted are automatically forwarded to the next month, and people can only submit 1 pic for the year. So they must submit a pic of their own vehicle, and the best at that. Nobody can submit a pic for them.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
What about haveing different classes? Stock vs. modified vs. major mods? Or am I making this too difficult?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
What if we have more than one rig? Is it possible to win more than once? Like if I put 12 pics of my differnet rigs can I win every month for a year. ;D

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we have 2 options
#1 find 10 rigs and go from there submitted by members
#2 random, just pic a rig and put it up, this one takes minimal effort and time
ok, who is gonna get the ball rolling?
I think sam has enough werk to do, but it is up to him...anyways..LMAO

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
I know in the auto show world, specifically WCA shows, there are four classes: stock, lightly modified (there is some kinda name for this one, but i don't remember it) modified, and custom. these are based on changes from the stock configuration. stock is, well, stock. No modifications. Lightly modified: 1-3 modifications. modified: 3-5 changes. Custom: more than 5 mods. and a modification is considered any departure from stock. so bigger tires, grille guards (unless factory stock), extra lights, trailer hitches, bunches of stuff on our trucks are modified.

my .02
Jake

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.