Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am hoping someone can help with information. While this is not a ramcharger, my truck- 1976 D600 medium duty- shares many parts with the ramcharger.
I am currently acquiring parts for a full restoration. I need help in determining what engine compartment decals are needed and what supplier might be most likely to have these.
I only have a dodge truck sales brochure from 1976 to use as my guide. I will describe the two decals that are visable in the brochure as best I can. Someone may know these decals and be able to identify what they are as well as other, unseen by me, that may be present.
The first decal is white background with black writing approx 4"wide by 6" tall. It is applied to the inside of the hood, passenger side corner closest to the winshield.
Second decal is on top of the radiator support by the drivers side. approx. 2" high by 8' long. It has a red/blue/white mopar insignia included in the decal, which is surrounded by several lines of writing. I venture this decal may have something to do with coolant.
Any help would be appreciated as you might have guessed there is no website for old dodge medium duty trucks.
It maybe helpful for you to know that this particular model is the same years 1974-77, when production ceased.
Thanks
mloboda

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
try JC Auto (reveiw in service reveiw section with phone #) and see if they might have those. if not call year one. the one onthe front is a coolant sticker. it just says to use mopar coolant for best performance or something like that. the other i have no clue. i dont hav eit on my 77 PW so i am not sure but the other i am positive on. hope this helps somewhat

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
i have seen a truck section in year one so its worth a try..

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
The one on the hood may be the jack and tool stowage sticker. That's what mine is on the TD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all for their suggestions!!! I appreciate the help- I did not expect replies so quickly!!!!!
Best regards
mloboda

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
browse through a Mopar Muscle or other Mopar specific mag and see what ads for restoration parts pop out. If they can't help, they may be able to steer you in the right direction. I get Classic Motorbooks catalogs in the mail from time to time. They may also have a book that covers those trucks that may have some helpfull pictures.

Sounds like a cool project. And welcome to the site.

·
7,995 Posts
A factory service manual may help with some info also. Try these guys for decals too.
www.phoenixgraphix.com/index.htm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for more great suggestions!! I'll check them out. In response to earlier suggestions- JC auto and yearone had decals for mopar autos but not trucks (or atleast the decals they had available were not a match for the medium duty truck.
Best regards
mloboda

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
well it was worth a shot at least ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts