Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to fix up my 1983 Ramcharger. Got the body nicely painted, now working on the interior. Trouble is, my door panel armrests are all messed up. The driver's side is the worst. It's lifted up off the metal base. I've been told by a local trim shop that there's really nothing that can be done to fix it since they're molded. My question is, does anybody know where I can find replacement ones? Looking for either new (factory or aftermarket) or used (good condition). Not too concerned about color as I can always re-dye them to match the rest of my interior. Not having much luck find just the arm rests. I know Coverlay make entire door panels with the arm rest molded in, but I don't need the entire panel. Also, Dodge does have some driver's side arm rests left, but no passenger's side. Also kinda pricey.
Thanks.

·
Registered
926 Posts
The aftermarket manufacturers forgot about us Dodge Boys. You can build complete Fords and Chevys from the 60s to present with aftermarket parts. There are complete catalogues for each, but not ours.
Maybe that will make ours worth more in a hundred years.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
georgeda said:
The aftermarket manufacturers forgot about us Dodge Boys. You can build complete Fords and Chevys from the 60s to present with aftermarket parts. There are complete catalogues for each, but not ours.
Maybe that will make ours worth more in a hundred years.
Sorry bastards. But at least there's not all that cheap stupid looking crap floating around that seems to grace the GM, Ferd, and Import crowds.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've seen soem on ebay for about $35 each. I made some new ones out of pine. Useing a router, table saw, and sander i was able to duplicate the shape. Then i got some real thin foam and some vinyl and covered the wood. They look really good in my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts