Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he yall i have managed to acquire a mid 80's aries k, i am more or less just taking the tires and a few of the windows out of it, so i may have some parts available off of it if someone needs some. i do know it has either a really badly blown head, or a bad engine, not sure which as i havent looked at it yet. i also know the body is in really good shape

my question though, is there any trick to getting the windshield and back window out? i am going to take these out for a friend of mine and would hate to bust them in the process.

any info you all can provide would be greatly appreciated.

eric

·
Registered
32,065 Posts
not if you wanna save them you dont / the perfurd method is remove the chrome and any inside plastic / then use what most J/Y,s use either piano wire or gutiar string/ that or windshield cut out wire and a friend and saw yer way thru the urathan till it pops out / it aint that hard to do / you just need the right stuff and sum help to do it

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I can't answer the question on the back window. if it isn't glued in but has a rubber seal around it and you don't care about ruining the seal just cut the seal around the perimiter. The window will come out no problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.