Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
FOUND IT!

You Tube 'AntiFa Girl Gets Challenged For Trolling A Freedom Rally, Calls The Police, And Loses Her Mind'

:'( :'( :'( / ;D ;D ;D!!!

·
Registered
21,910 Posts
Elwenil said:
Eh, I take care of my beard. Mainly just oiling it and brushing or combing it to keep it from getting itchy. Trimming is out of the question. I trim my mustache to keep from eating it and my hair to keep from sitting on it, but that's it. ;D

But yeah, I see both sides of it. Growing up "men" were the guy on Brawny paper towels, John Wayne, or the guy in the Marlboro ads. I can also see more of it's what you do and how you carry yourself that makes you seem capable, possibly dangerous. The looks just sort of work out, I guess. But the modern interpretation is what I would have called a homosexual at worst, or a mama's boy in the very least, years ago. But I still stick to the ways of my ancestors, which I believe makes me look more like a man than someone who spends money for someone else to pretty them up. But then, "pretty" was never what I was going for. I do braid my hair on Wednesdays though, but that is because it's Odin's day. Here's blurry pic at work on a random Wednesday that I took for one reason or another:

Congratulations Lanty, it looks like your transition is going well... :-X ;) ;D

·
Super Moderator
29,902 Posts
Ah, no.  All factory parts here.

·
Registered
52,826 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Lanty looks like a big dude, I wouldn't point and laugh. Lol

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
Canadian country boy said:
Lanty looks like a big dude, I wouldn't point and laugh. Lol
You can use your inside voice ;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Lol

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Elwenil said:
Yep, that's pretty much how I expected you to look like in my head....

But I digress. I thought we weren't supposed to be using words like;, Man, woman, mother, brother, father, sister, he, she, boy, girl, male, female, etc, in this gender neutral world.... Which now had me more confused because I've also heard that these current peer reviewed scientists have determined that there are some 60-somthin' distinct genders. ???

Ed

·
Registered
21,910 Posts
RXT said:
Yep, that's pretty much how I expected you to look like in my head....

But I digress. I thought we weren't supposed to be using words like;, Man, woman, mother, brother, father, sister, he, she, boy, girl, male, female, etc, in this gender neutral world.... Which now had me more confused because I've also heard that these current peer reviewed scientists have determined that there are some 60-somthin' distinct genders. ???
LOL Ed!!! A combination of several, perhaps? :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts