Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my 83 RC that has been in the family since about 87. After every other family member had there chance, I got mine. ;D I replaced the tired 318 with a new 360 with a comp cam and holley 650. A 3" suspension lift from Rough Country and a 3" body lift made room for the 33"x12.50 tires on 15x10 aluminum modulars.I will replace these with 35s when these are woren out, but I got the 33 for 150.oo from a friend that had moved up to 35s on his Cheby. The 727 let loose and so I replaced it with an NP435.Dual exhaust came from my parts RC. The front two seats and console were replaced with one of the after market seats that has two buckets and the center one can be either a console or fold up and be a seat. The stereo was replaced with a Sony head unit and Sony explodes speakers a 600 watt amp and 12" sub. The exhaust tips were the result of two bored ******** and with a welder and a Kenworth stack. I think the next thing will be an upgrade in the headlight to the new style ones. I drive on highbeams all the time and never get brightlighted. After that I want to make the doors removable for summer driving.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just did the H4 headlight conversion on mine, and I love it ;D Very nice ride you got there. I knew there had to be some more Oklahomans out there with old Dodges or R/C's ;D I'm originally from there, so I still consider it "home".

Randall

·
Registered
26 Posts
Definitely a good RC.

Really like the stance.

Just the right height.

Hope I can get mine to look as good one day.

Ken

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the good words. After out mudden last night ;D ;DI'm thinking about getting rid of the mechanical clutch linkage and using a hydraulic setup. Has anyone done this? I looked it up at work and the 93 had this setup, does anyone have it? Or has any one tried this conversion? ???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cool ride Scott !!
You live just up the street & around the corner from me .I live down in Norman town.
If you would like to go wheelin' sometime , give me a yell & we can tear up some dirt ! ;D

TIM

·
Registered
22 Posts
nice r/c i have the exact style color lift and same size tires
weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like your idea of he fnt seat.....
take a look at mine under the subject
my toy ramcharger new

from RAMIN MURPH...

·
Registered