Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
29,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys noticed that doofy lookin, bright red haired reporter that is in almost every background shot on the local news?
I first saw him daily during the Olympic trials, now I see him on almost every news clip of local events, he's all over! What a weiner!
Note: In case you are wondering what my point of this post is...well, there isn't one, this board has been dry as of late and this guy just such a dweeby lookin dude! ;D
Please, share your thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
Nope, I don't notice dudes, like you do. ;D

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Funny, I never see any red- fruitcake on the news. Maybe its just for you, Kendall, like in that movie, "They Live." Maybe only you can see him. Dee-dooo-dee-dooo-dee-dooo!

·
29,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GunPilot said:
Funny, I never see any red- fruitcake on the news. Maybe its just for you, Kendall, like in that movie, "They Live." Maybe only you can see him. Dee-dooo-dee-dooo-dee-dooo!
Of course you haven't seen him, you're down there in Mexi-zona, this is a UT thing....You wouldn't understand (kinda like I don't understand the dee-dooo-dee-dooooo thingy, I haven't seen the film, sounds gay though, not that there's anything wrong with that) ::) ;D

·
29,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since we are on the subject of reporters, (yes, we are on this subject!), here are some more of my observations:

-Have you noticed everytime they are going live to the reporter "in the field", that as they introduce the story (and the reporter) that he/she is ALWAYS nodding their head as they are introduced? Fascinating isn't it! :eek:

-Have you noticed that everytime they do a story about a crash, they always mention make and color of vehicle? Example: "A white Ford hit a green Toyota on I-215 today".
LIKE IT REALLY MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares? ::)

-Also, I can't stand it when Dick Norse (even though I like the guy) and Tom Brokaw say (when refferring to Sept. 11th) "Since nine-one-one.........." instead of "nine eleven". If it happened on the 12th, would they say "nine-one-two?" I think not! Drives me nuts (I'm not sure why though :-\).

Do you feal enlightened now? ;D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
KThaxton said:
Since we are on the subject of reporters, (yes, we are on this subject!), here are some more of my observations:

-Have you noticed everytime they are going live to the reporter "in the field", that as they introduce the story (and the reporter) that he/she is ALWAYS nodding their head as they are introduced? Fascinating isn't it! :eek:

-Have you noticed that everytime they do a story about a crash, they always mention make and color of vehicle? Example: "A white Ford hit a green Toyota on I-215 today".
LIKE IT REALLY MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares? ::)

-Also, I can't stand it when Dick Norse (even though I like the guy) and Tom Brokaw say (when refferring to Sept. 11th) "Since nine-one-one.........." instead of "nine eleven". If it happened on the 12th, would they say "nine-one-two?" I think not! Drives me nuts (I'm not sure why though :-\).

Do you feal enlightened now? ;D
i feel yeah KThaxton "911"and nine eleven"got realy old really fast

·
29,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
McGuyver edit: sorry Kendall, I went to reply to your post and accidentally edited it instead. I unintentionally wiped out what you said. :-[
Here's what I recall you wrote:
Who is this McGuyver? Must be a newbie or something.

·
29,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KThaxton said:
McGuyver edit: sorry Kendall, I went to reply to your post and accidentally edited it instead. I unintentionally wiped out what you said. :-[
Here's what I recall you wrote:
Who is this McGuyver? Must be a newbie or something.
There you go, throwing your Mod statues around to show your authority. ;D
As far as my quote, you were way off:
I used a contraction for "Who is" I said "Who's", also, I said "McGuyver character".
This Mod censorship is out of control! (I'm kidding, don't tell santak I said that :-X)
But seriously Guy, do you have DSL now? Is that why you've posted two days in a row now?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
No, I'm just screwing around at work on my lunch hour. Still waiting for DSL at home. Probably get that in a few more months. Then I'll be back with a vengeance, Bwaahaahaaa!!!!

·
29,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
McGuyver said:
You know you do really have it good there Kendall. Not very many people get paid to surf the internet all day. ;D
Yeah, I'm aware. The best part, is my boss is lookin over my shoulder the whole time! ::)

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
KThaxton said:
This Mod censorship is out of control! (I'm kidding, don't tell santak I said that :-X)
hint:
No need to tell him, he knows it anyway ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.