1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That is VERY nice man! Very nice! I bet it'll wipe smiles off a lot of faces. No offense to you at all,love the car,but I bet before it was painted and all,it would've made a awesome little "street" car cause it looked "ratty" as you said so it was all go and no show :) Take people's lunch money that'a way. Nice little car! Don't get to see many of them anymore

Jimmy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was fun when it was beat up. The looks on people's faces was priceless. I've seriously thought about finding another one that looks as ratty as this one did.

·
3,940 Posts
that, my friend, friggin rocks. i have owned several FWD turbo cars, i just love'em.

i'm diggin the silver on black, the stance. i'm just diggin it.{cool}

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I can't wait to get this engine broken in and the new high volume fuel pump installed. I'm thinking 20 psi will be a blast.

Here is a picture with my Bogart Drag-on Star 3 wheels and M&H slicks. I still need some "front runners" for the rears.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
ShelbyGLHS592 said:
Thanks for the compliments. I can't wait to get this engine broken in and the new high volume fuel pump installed. I'm thinking 20 psi will be a blast.

Here is a picture with my Bogart Drag-on Star 3 wheels and M&H slicks. I still need some "front runners" for the rears.
all i c is a lil red x..but the other pics it looks badass

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
NICE!!!

·
Registered
4,676 Posts