·
Registered
29,309 Posts
got 5 of them and like he said WERE are you

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in VA. Theres a Gate @ a junkyard in southern MD for $200, but im trying to find a better deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeaaa think im gonna stay in the mid atlantic region for this one, From what i understand, all 80's gates fit the same, right?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Where in VA are you?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Northern VA, but i drive down to OBX all the time so the whole southeastern part of VA. Im also willing to drive anywhere in PA, eastern WV, MD, Jersey and so on. i could in theory drive about 1 hour away and get one for $200, but im just trying to save some cash. and yes, i cant drive too far with gas prices going up now.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Clicky

Sorted for distance from Richmond. They all have a tendency to crack/seperate at the top so you probably want to ask them. My dads junkyard has one in VA Beach but it is split at the top.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Still need the rear gate? I have a line on one in Chesapeake, VA. I'll be taking a look at it tomorrow and will get a price then too.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If I could find a gate for the right money and right condition I'd like to pick one up (mine is rotting). I live in CT but I'll be in Fredericksburg, VA in about 3 weeks. If anyone lives somewhat near there give me a shout. My trucks a 90' W250 PowerRam, I think the styles changed slightly over the years. Thanks.

-Jesse

1 - 13 of 13 Posts