Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Laramie, 4x2 5 speed Hemi; i'm looking for the whole fuse box or the IPM as its called

Dodgeboys- if i had the skill you had in just your keyboard, i'd do just that. How do you even get to the circuit board? Drill out the plastic retainer deals or what? I don't see any other fasteners or screws, i have a junkyard model to destroy if needed, the smaller plugs in the center of the bottom are different than the ones on my truck.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I looked that part number up and sure enough it was superceded by another, but the description of the part comes up as Block, thats it. Would the dealership willingly give out the part number (lose their mark-up) or would it be better to show up with that number and just ask if it is the right one?

Old Part Number 56051037AC
New Part Number 68005476AA 
Part Name BLOCK NONE 
MSRP $501.00
Core $0.00
Save $154.85
Online Price $346.15

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to add more information, not that y'all haven't already supplied a wealth of it, my VIN is 1D7HA18D04J130878, I've heard they're VIN specific.

And just out of curiosity, are salesman the only people at the dealership that earn commission?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.