Steaks- Latindodge
Pico de Gallo-
Chicken-
Cole slaw-
Condiments- Drew

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I was thinking that everybody would be on their own for lunch on saturday and for breakfast on sunday. We would all pitch in for the dinner on saturday night though.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Check off the beans (Van Camps Pork and Beans w/brown sugar and ketchup) for me and I'll bring whatever type of pit meat I can. If someone else wants to bring their own type of beans that's ok with me. Lunch and breakfast seems like we will be on our own unless we have some generous volunteers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
75td said:
Check off the beans (Van Camps Pork and Beans w/brown sugar and ketchup) for me and I'll bring whatever type of pit meat I can. If someone else wants to bring their own type of beans that's ok with me.
My fiance says to chuck the cheap shit and if you bring a couple cans of Bush's country style baked beans he'll bring a couple. LOL Just making a suggestion.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ramman4 let me know how many people will be attend this event. just in case reserves decide to change drill date at last minute like usual. I can leave it with you. but i need to know how may are going.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
There's alot of people going. I'm thinking about 25 right now. That's including the wife's, kids, boyfriends/girlfriends and neighbors. It would be cool if we had more than that show up.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
well waht was left to bring. i dont have anything to bring yet. give me something. i dont want to be that guy that didnt bring anything ya knwo.

jamie

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I can bring some sausage and a little rack of ribs.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Look farther up this post Jamie. I have a list of things everybody is bringing for the cookoff.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Bring them tortillas Sam! :D

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
How about if we asses the meat situation at the first meeting & decide what we want to buy from there?

I don't really want to buy meat & keep it until we leave. We will probably pack the truck & trailer Thursday night & leave straight from work Friday.

Brad

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
I bought 70 sets of silver ware (spoon, fork and knife) and 100 starafoam plates, that should be enough for us right? I also have some very large trash bags I will bring, as well as some big napkins. I will also bring the tortillas, about how many should I get? 100, 200, 250?

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I'm sure that 200 tortillas will be enough for all of us Sam.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
if no one objects i will bring some chicken and the cole slaw. i wont eat either of them but i will bring it. that stuff is nasty. anyhow unless i hear otherwise i will bring those, enough for how many again, last i saw was around 10-15 or more

jamie

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mmm, tortillas, chicken, slaw... I can't wait for this weekend!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts