Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks great Jay. I think you out to swap in the V10 thats been giving you the headache for so long though. ;D

Cbody said:
(anybody need a fresh 451?)
Sure, I've got a 360 2bbl intake I'll trade ya. :p

· Premium Member
79 Posts
Seems like you are going to be dumping a lot of money into this mud truck. Can't wait to see the finished project, and I hope you keep us up to date on the project.

· Premium Member
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cbody said:
...besides, when Trent trades me that intake I'm sure I'll be able to sell it for enough to finance this project ::) LOL
LOL, I'll box it up tonite. ;) I'll even through in a spare '78 3/4 ton driver's side steering nuckle and some used u-bolts for ya. ;D

· Premium Member
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm only trying to help the cause. ;)

· Registered
197 Posts
What ever happened to project fireball RAM?

· Registered
125 Posts
Cbody said:
I figure I'll mothball the V10/727 for now.....until I come across a rough (read: cheap) factory 4x4.
Sure you wanna mothball the V10....you could always contribute it to my effort of making a V10 RC :)

Mike

· Registered
56 Posts
cool, so what are you going to be doing with the frame of this thing when you are done with it? along with the other gutted stuff? just wondering.

· Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Looks like a sweet project. Keep us updated with pics-as-you-build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.