Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got this e-mail today re OSCARO ...I pasted it below.. I was on their mailing list.. I had no orders in the pipeline.. etc...
I went to their website moments ago, didn't see any announcement.. You would think...??? I took an image to try to load the letterhead that was in my e-mail as an attachment.. It will not load... I suggest if you were going to order to call them... Dear Friend of Oscaro,

Today we are announcing that after seven years of helping car enthusiasts find quality parts at the right price, we will be shutting down OscaroParts.com.

Seven years ago, we set up to create a new shopping experience online. We believed that repairing one's vehicle is doing the right thing, deserves respect, and empowers us all with new knowledge that is meant to be shared.

Over the years, we are proud of the community of automotive lovers that rallied around Oscaro and our "right-to-repair" philosophy. We were inspired by the sharing and enthusiasm that came from you all, on Facebook, Instagram, TrustPilot, Oscaro Blog, and directly with our Customer Service Team.

While it is sad to say goodbye, and painful to turn the page, we are eager to put our hearts into serving the people who "do it themselves" in other ventures, with an eye towards the future.

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you for your support and we wish you all the best with your present and future automotive projects.

Sincerely,

Your Oscaro Inc Team

Share Share
Tweet Tweet
+1 +1
Forward Forward
Copyright © 2019 Oscaro, All rights reserved.
You are receiving our newsletters and special offers because you signed up at www.oscaroparts.com

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeeeeaaaaaaa Buddy ....one of those Red Trucks will be coming for me soon....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.