Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size are they? I always like the height comparison from old to new.

·
Registered
255 Posts
It will be cool on those. Thats what my `80 was sitting on. 4" front lift and 5" rear lift to clear them too. Make sure to adjust your bumpstops, you will hit your fenders if you bottom out or turn sharp. Thats how I killed my Dana 44.

single :\'(

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
what are the old ones?? Look like a decent tread pattern. I would imagine they are good in snow too!
Chris

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
after looking at the new tires for a few minutes i went to the bfg site for a comparison. those "retreated" tires of yours look like new ones. they have the same pattern as a bfg. are you sure that they arn't new? yours don't show the signs of being retreaded or re-cut. there is no buffing marks at the shoulder, the tread blocks are real clean, the factory sipping is there. hell the blue paint they put on the white lettering at the factory is still there. they realy look like new bfg's. and if thats the case someone is making a real good copy of the bfg tread and has done one of the best retread jobs i have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
forging your own leaf springs, very cool. missed that they were new bfg's, you'll probably be happier with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts