Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has the model every been to daytona bike week I think I know her, anyways good luck on your truck,

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
now that i inspect that pic a little better i see those little finger tips.not where mine would have been for sure.and i also think i know her, her name "bobbie"/karen?anyways cool fkn truck dude.gimmie more pics man.

Michael

·
Registered
49 Posts
OBXCHARGER said:
now that i inspect that pic a little better i see those little finger tips.not where mine would have been for sure.and i also think i know her, her name "bobbie"/karen?anyways cool fkn truck dude.gimmie more pics man.

i agree; we need more pics :)

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Uhh... i think he meant 2 head lights on the truck and two on the girl...LMFAO ;D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
She don't look like a 76 model...i guess the sun tan makes her look older ;D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
All I want to know is weather those high beams are halogen. LOL,LOL,LOL

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you have some more pics of the truck I wouldn't mind seeing them. I have a 76 club cab 3/4 ton that I will be restoring someday. Would like to see some Ideas.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Man, i like your truck!! Hey, i got 2 q's for ya. 1) whats the wheel/tire combo you are running? 2) what suspension do you have on there to lower it? Mine is just lowered with toarched springs.. but it rides great.

thanks

Garrett

G

·
I think I was acquainted with that "model" at one time. If I remember correctly, she had a real "two dimensional" personality and enjoyed eating "cardboard" pizza and washing it down with high "fiber" drinks laced with fruit "pulp". I've got to hand it to her though, since I saw her last, she looks like she got rid of that "cellulose", I mean cellulite problem. ;D

·
Registered
881 Posts
Mopar Man said:
(what u think of the women??) 8)
Well, the one in the bikini is kinda good lookin.....the other short one is fugly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts