Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll keep an eye out Nick. How much you looking to spend?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nick, I will keep my eyes peeled for ya. Youa ren't going to ditch the TD are ya?? I hope not, I would hate to see it end up in my driveway. ;) Besides if you did get rid of it, you'd regret it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Once we start going on more trails and stuff, you will fallin love with it all over again. ;D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Don't get rid of your truck. You'll never forgive yourself. If you're interested though, I have a '94 Honda Civic EX for sale. It has 134K miles, starts every time, has cold A/C, and runs like a top. It even gets 32-35 mpg in town and up to 40 on the freeway. Power windows, door locks, cruise, and a power sun-roof. All for the low, low price of $5,500.00! I need to get rid of it for the simple fact that I don't need 6 vehicles. I'm even willing to deliver within reason. Let me know if you're interested or not. The car is just sitting there and only gets driven once a week. It needs to be driven.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Although not always smart, it's reeaaal tough to go from a truck to a jap car & not stick your foot in it, aint it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts