Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my eyes just turned G R E E N. Outstanding job!!! marry me mrpeal. j/k ;D

·
5,141 Posts
Looks cool as hell man!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
OMG thats probably the sweetest thing i have ever seen in my whole life!!! can you take alot more pics?? please please please!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
That is super sweet!!

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
It looked really sweet on Friday at Jaime's shop. All you need now is just some way to get it to Ram Jam. I told you I'de build you a tow rig for it. Time for some 44 inch boggers. You have the clearance now.

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
Definitely COOL 8) :eek: 8)

·
Registered
562 Posts
MORE PICS MAN!! PLEAS KEEP EM COMING, I LOVE YOUR TRUCK!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is the cage a home build or did ya get it aftermarket? I've been looking all over for a cage but to no avail. :\'( No one seems to have a stocker. I really want to put in a full cage close to yours. That's one sweet R/C!!!!!!!
Jayhawk

·
Registered
594 Posts
Damn Drew, you really need to wax that thing. That Texas sun is hell. ::) Looks great!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Man that thing is sweet! Hope to see ya at the Ram Jam. Keep up the good work.

Get some pics of the front spring hangers.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hay is that a UFO in the upper left of the last pic? ???

Keep the pics coming there sweet.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
No, its swamp gas ignited by the reflection off of venus. (insert flashy thing from MIB here)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey drew,

If you don't mind and its not too much trouble could you send me all the info you can on your cage?? I will be building one for my 85 r/c here is the next couple months. Like what materials you used, how you mounted it, construction os the cage itself, and difficulty. I would really apprecaite all the help.

Rhino

·
5,141 Posts
:eek: What is that in your pic man? :eek: Looks like Area 51 shit.

·
Registered
674 Posts
very very nice, makes me proud to own a ramcharger (even if its not anywhere near that big). so what year is it cause the grill tooks 80's but the taillights look 70's.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
:eek: VERY NICE RAMCHARGER DREW! :)

corey

·
Registered
674 Posts
Drew said:
You're right, I guess the first to notice. The truck is a '78 with an '84ish front end. I know all about what will swap and what won't now. The hood is the '78 though. And I don't know what that is in the picture. I never saw anything in the sky, but the UFO looking thing showed up clearly in the pic. And now I can't find the pic! I think the aliens snuck into my house and took it!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
yeah i was looking at it and some thing just did seem right. i thought maybe i just that it was one of the best rc ive ever seen but then i noticed the grill.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Drew said:
You're right, I guess the first to notice. The truck is a '78 with an '84ish front end. I know all about what will swap and what won't now. The hood is the '78 though. And I don't know what that is in the picture. I never saw anything in the sky, but the UFO looking thing showed up clearly in the pic. And now I can't find the pic! I think the aliens snuck into my house and took it!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I noticed the front end/back end discrepency, but figured since 1980 was the last year of the removeable roof, that it had to be a pre-1981 truck.
is it just the grill that is '84ish or did you move the fenders over as well?

Awsome looking truck... and at that height your lucky that the aliens (speeding by in the picture) didn't drive into you. that would have made for a very interesting insurance claim! ;D

Joe

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
drew has been working his butt off on this truck. he will be there. just make sure he puts his seatbelts on when you see him. and everyone recommend a brain bucket for his head as i dont know if he will have padding on the roll bar in time. see ya all later

jamie

1 - 20 of 46 Posts