Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The winch and the tires look good. And thats all I got to say about that.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Yeah, I see a bumper, winch and tires that I like, but thats it...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ok, I'll say it.....it sucks.
Oh wait......was that what I was supposed to say? ;D

And yeah, I'm partail to Dodge, screw political correctness

·
Registered
0 Posts
Mopar Man said:
Ya Im very partical to Dodge also but when you ain't got a good 4wd to drive you'll look up to anything lmfao
I don't know about that......I'd still look at a chevy like it was a chevy, gm like it was gm, etc, etc. It's all the same: It's not a Dodge. ;D

Randall

·
5,141 Posts
I guess he plans on getting stuck? I noticed he has his winch cable wrapped around his bumper. Guess that is so he won't have to get down in the mud to get his winch when he gets stuck.

·
Premium Member
7,231 Posts
Well you got one thing right...It's got a hood ornament ;D

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i agree with the winch cable wrap comment. a REAL mudder doesn't worry about getting him feet dirty. just ask Drew. at ram jam last year, we was up to his knees in goo! laughing the whole damn time.

it's a nice truck for someone who doesn't understand that Dodges rule the Earth.... poor kid.

G

·
May I suggest Jason attend several sessions with the school psychologist. He is definitely demonstrating indications of poor judgement and instability. Apparently, the officer conducting surveillance in the background shares this opinion. LOL ;D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
May I suggest Jason attend several sessions with the school psychologist. He is definitely demonstrating indications of poor judgement and instability. Apparently, the officer conducting surveillance in the background shares this opinion. LOL ;D
LMAO! Thats to funny, and it does look like the fuzz is on to you guys.... ;D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey now don't hurt my truck's feelings. She gets purty mad when people poke fun at her. The winch cable was wrapped around because the battry died. Since this picture was taken 2 year ago I lifted it 4 inches and have 40 inch Ground Hawgs in the plans. I don't get my feet muddy, my co-pilot does. ;D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Battery died hmmmmmmmmm. Guess the battery doesn't even like your Got Mechanic Coming, "GMC" LOL
Dave

PS: Even if you do drive a Chubby, Welcome Alabama!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts