Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, Thank You. I guess that would be the center terminal and wire to wherever it attached..  I like to see the condition of that wire  "ground"... I will reply / update.. Thanks very much again... I know every circuit needs a ground.... ...DUH.. 
      I hope it's not just me.....often when I find a problem I tend to overlook the most simple solution and dive into a tooth to tail tear down type inspection ...to try to be methodical.... to look at each item in the chain...  I suppose I do that figuring the age of the truck one or more items could be at fault !!  I know from decades re cars that many times it's not just one failure it's two or more. 
I got to remember ....check the simple stuff first and try to use a checklist...
Thanks again...       

ED

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't recall seeing any such wires. I will look again, just to see if they degraded and fell off etc..!! I never found the ground wire on the left side per the FSM. My 85 RC wiring does not actually match the 85 or prior years but partially to the 86.  TY..  ED

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.