Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Ā·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to check my brakes then! I have never replaced the rotors or calipers since i bought this mpv (and yes :( they are all original) is it possible my good buddies have been putting 1950's style paint chips in my beers!? Otherwise maybe a good brake job is in placešŸ‘. This sucks! Im starting to feel like I should by a modern car and then save money to fix my RC! I hate most modern cars with all the "do this or do that or im gonna scream a blinking seatbelt signal at you until you wear you seatbelt" my RC has been my daily driver for the past 5 years! Everyone keeps saying"hey just by a new car and forget your RC" but screw the new bullshat cars" Sorry way off subject! Thank you all for the repliesšŸ‘ I guess maybe its time to rebuild my RC and then run that SOB up and down the road until the mayor creates even more legislation against cruising!!!!!! "Ramcharger or die!!!!!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.