Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update:
Carried it back to the dealership, their alignment machine, according to the rep, came up with three different separate readings. They sent it to a local Tire Kingdom, they did the alignment. Drove a couple miles down the road, seemed fine. Then it started pulling to the left and then slightly right at random. The main reason i'm suspecting steering is that it's become an intermittent problem. But when it does pull, its like it resets to center about 10 degrees left.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WELL, i finally got around to carrying it back to the dealership, they replaced the whole steering rack, tie rods, sway bar links and bushings and oddly they said that the lower ball joints they'd just replaced not 4mos ago needed replacing because they were thrashed.

All covered by my warranty which is quickly coming to its mileage cutoff for coverage >1k miles left.

Needless to say the reason for my post being.........it still pulls left.

On a related note, there is a sort of shudder when letting off the gas when i have the truck in tow/haul mode at highway speeds. Its a reliable ailment, it will do it every time i get on then off the throttle.

Think i'm gonna have a tech ride with me when i take it in monday, motto being if it's covered....REPLACE IT. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.