Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
Elwenil said:
Obviously not. I am heathen, I honor the old gods. And it's not really that I do or don't believe in the existence of the nailed god, but I just don't care. I find the christian religion to be based on lies, murder and the tool of corrupt tyrants.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,139 Posts
I truly dare anyone to watch this in its entirety.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,139 Posts
KThaxton said:
From your own video......curve!
Where's the forward curve?!? Simpleton.

·
Super Moderator
7,139 Posts
Here is the documentary video that shows you how they faked pictures of the earth. Please, take the time and have a beer and watch this video. Don't skip through it either as you miss vital information that way. You mind will be blown.

·
Super Moderator
7,139 Posts
Mad Max said:
...it also doesn't mean they have been lying either - there's a big difference between enhancing a picture to look better and completely altering it to make it look like something else. If you are really saying that NASA and every other agency that has taken photos of a flat Earth have intentionally and willfully altered every single picture to make our planet look round then so be it. Over and Out. {giveup}
Don't give up man. Have a conversation. It's a lost art these days.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Adamell said:
Just wow... entertaining, but wow... if the earth was flat, like a pizza, wouldn't sunrise be at the same instant everywhere? The whole earth would be in daylight or in night. For example, if someone in New York Watches the sun rise he should be able to call someone in Port Angeles & Japan and they should also be watching the sun rise at exactly the same instant, describing it live on the phone. And where does the sun go after it sets over the Pacific? You should be able to call New York and Japan and they will tell you they are watching the sunset at the same instant; the whole earth would be dark.

Light follows a straight line, so if there is ANY place on the earth that is in daylight, while another part is in night, the inescapable conclusion is the surface of the earth is Not flat.

Oh man here we go again, somebody using logic. Haha.
Btw, this is easy to see with your eyes, no fancy camera needed. In the morning it begins to get light in the East, but if you look to the West you will see it is still dark over there.... opposite thing happens at night, fyi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.