Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's a nice looking ramcharger you have. :)

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Damn I drool more everytime I see pics of your rig man . God it is so nice . Mine is such a beat rot bucket makes me wonder if I will ever get it that nice .

bt83rc

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
That's totally bitchin' looking. That orange and white paint scheme is sweet.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Boy, you have a great looking 440 RC. I am looking for one to tinker on. Thats the fun part. Fixing everything up. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That's a clean looking R/C you got there. There's not too many out there that are in such good shape.

·
Registered
229 Posts
WOW!!! That is one very impressive RC!!! You sure do take good care of her. Did you buy her over here in the US or did you find her in Europe? Also, I notices that your radio antenna is mounted on the left side fender instead of the right. Did she come that way when you bought her? Very nice pics!!! ;D

·
17,423 Posts
hey man, i thought my rc was in pretty good shape for being a '76 but yours is about 1000% better man.

VERY, VERY NICE :eek:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Man thats looks great. Your profile pics doesn't do it justice. What color is that on the top dark orange or some kinda red?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
If you added a primer pass. door, hood and tailgate it would have the same color combo as my '79 power Wagon.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Damn you have a good looking RC. Lets see, if you sell it to me and i have to pay to get it delivered to Calif. how much would that be with express overnite delivery?! ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts