Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you notice that RCC works a bit slower lately?
Do you experience a longer loading time?

normally when I clicked on RCC tab in Chrome it loaded right away, now I see a white page and have to refresh it to see the content.

Premium Member
1978 W200
My ISP is crap, so nope. Didn't notice. 馃榿

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

Registered
My ISP is crap, so nope. Didn't notice. 馃榿
I can only get internet over phone lines. I have two phone lines running into my modem and still only get less than 10mbps. Less when I hook into the company VPN. Houghes SAT say they can only provide 12mbps. Soooo... HURRY UP STARLINK!!!

Reactions: BearGills

Registered
Running fine for me. I run 1gb down/up through fiber.

Clear your cache and cookies. Chrome can act funny if it鈥檚 stored at 320+mb.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it's not internet connection. I'm running 150mbs up/dn - speed tested it.

Cache cleared.

I get this problem only when I'm at work.
I gotta stop working:D:cool:

Premium Member
1978 W200

Registered
Actually since this site changed formats or whatever the hell happened a few months back, it seems to have picked up speed on my end.

My internet is decent, my pawn shop 10 year old laptop is not.

Bucky

Administrator
There was an issue with the cloud servers that host all of vertical scopes sites, but it should all be fixed now.

I get an ocasional hangup, but think it is my computer, as if I click again, or on something else, it gets right to it.

Reactions: Panda

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for checking that out.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
There was an issue with the cloud servers that host all of vertical scopes sites, but it should all be fixed now.

I get an ocasional hangup, but think it is my computer, as if I click again, or on something else, it gets right to it.
Digging deeper into the problem I noticed that RCC site consumes 8 GB of RAM in chrome causing the browser to slow down or even crash while writing a post.
Maybe one of the Admins has a way to fix it.

Administrator
How does that compare to other sites? I run firefox, and have over 1000 tabs ope, and do not notice any difference then if I had a few tabs.

Oops, its more like 3000 tabs. Guess I should clan a bunch out again.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Multimedia Software

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Other sites work without any problems.

While writing previous post on my cell I got this screen. I reloaded the page and it was back to normal, but still there's something not right.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Electric blue Parallel

I even tried using VPN with US IP adress with with no luck. RAM consumption was increasing with RCC site open (only open, not browsing) up to a point when I could no longer use it. When I closed the site RAM usage was instantly back to normal.

I got the screen posted above twice while writing this post.

Administrator
Try these sites, and see what happens. They are a few other VS sites, that I could find easily.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like this morning it's back to normal but I'll be monitoring it.
Thanks for your help George!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts