Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In '79 and '80, after Chrysler ran out of their own big blocks, which large displacement engine (manufacturer and model) was used as a substitute in the M-series motorhome chassis?  ;D

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I'ma gunna go with chevy 454

·
7,250 Posts
Ford 460

Chris

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
it also could be the gm 361

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
I would guess that it would be a Volkswagon Karmann

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
I'll guess the Mitsubishi 6DR5 diesel engine, but I think it was only used in '78.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Elwenil said:
I'll guess the Mitsubishi 6DR5 diesel engine, but I think it was only used in '78.
Mitsubishi, the same folks who brought us Pearl Harbor? :eek:

Negative. ;D

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Hey, the engine exists and was used in Dodge trucks, that's all I know, lol.  ;D

So did anyone get this right?  I assume so since we have question #11, but what was the answer?

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Elwenil said:
Hey, the engine exists and was used in Dodge trucks, that's all I know, lol. ;D

So did anyone get this right? I assume so since we have question #11, but what was the answer?
No one got this question right yet, Lanty, so we're still on. Pat's just being a dick. LOL ;)

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Ah, I see.  I hadn't read the other thread when I posted that here.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Could it be Mercedes or Lexus  ;D

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
It was Yugo!  ;D

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Someone should post pictures of an M class up. Once they see the size they won't have so many off the wall answers.

Anyone saying that a yugo is perfect replacement for a 440 should have to give up all of their 440s in exchange for yugo motors.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
Someone should post pictures of an M class up. Once they see the size they won't have so many off the wall answers.

Anyone saying that a yugo is perfect replacement for a 440 should have to give up all of their 440s in exchange for yugo motors.
ROTFLMBO! {gloating}

1 - 20 of 39 Posts