Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find out if there is already an rcc flyer designed to hand out and leave on windshields of R-C owners...

I was in Autozone picking up a few things for the R-C and 3 others pulled in driving R-C's...I did inform them of the site but a couple asked if we had a flyer or something.....

Please email the flyer to me if one is already designed...If not let me know and i'll see what I can come up with for a RCC design...

Thanks
jess

·
Registered
12 Posts
All that we really have is a "business card" that Nicotine designed. Not really too much info about the site on it, just the web address, and "home of thet annual Ram Jam" on the front. We have tinkered around with designing a flyer to pass out, but I don't remember if one ever came out. Anyone else??

Randall

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dodge88 said:
All that we really have is a "business card" that Nicotine designed. Not really too much info about the site on it, just the web address, and "home of thet annual Ram Jam" on the front. We have tinkered around with designing a flyer to pass out, but I don't remember if one ever came out. Anyone else??

Randall
Thanks Randall,

Well if one turns up please email it to me...I'm going to keep a bunch in the R-C for when I spot others...

If no one has designed one and Sam would like one I'd be glad to try and fix one up.

Either way...Just let me know

Jess

·
Super Moderator
9,459 Posts
I know your first name is crazy, willie, but ,... with the owners permission I hope ? I'd hate to see ya get shot for promotin' the site :\'(

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey Sam,
The misses has offered to work on designing a flyer if you'd like. Please let me know so i can tell her.

Lee

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
You could work up a hell of a flier to promote RCC and RJ. Put the logo in the middle of the page and list events and all that mess around it... Lee, if your lady needs help or can't get around to doing it, let me know and I will help out. It'd be great put into PDF form in Acrobat--that way everybody could access it. Sam, if this is done, though, you just need to make sure to post some guidelines for use of the fliers, so you don't get hit with a lawsuit for unwanted solicitation or something ::) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts