Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some pics of my first RC before and after the horrible fire that took her from me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
So what the deal with the RC looks like you have so good parts left. When did it happen?

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
wow. that hurts to look at. i hope you saved that confederate flag license plate. by the way, what happened to the hood where the "dodge" emblem is? it looks like you took a jig saw to it.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
you used to be under a different screen name, didn't you? i remember the truck. you were cleaning in the back of it and spilled gas or cleaner, then a small fire nearby caught the fumes, right? should the new people what it did to yer house, dude! how's the arm? fully healed?

jeff

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i used to go by ramcharger86, but since that is nomore i am now RC84 due to the purchase of an 84rc, but yeah u told the story right there yankee , and as for any good parts, after the insurance company got it into the impound lot i wasnt allowed to take anytthing off of it, but the fire got so hot that when they opened the hood to spray out the engine compartment, the block cracked from the water so it was useless anyways the jigsaw look is due towhen they used a chop saw to open the hood, i yanked off the ram and put it on my new truck, i also got my battery, and my k&n air filter, and thats it, only way i got them was by hopping the fence into then impound and got what i could carry, so in other words a total loss

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the arm is fully healed now, here's some pics taken by the medics on the scene, minimal scaring can be seen only if you look, what they are doing is trying to get my arm to stop smoking, if u look u can see some of the blisters.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts