Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would an RC or TD roll bar work in my 3\4 ton PW??? i am just curious because if it would it will open up what i can look for in the bone yards

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so if i built a stand for it it would fit right at the cabline in theory right???

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Yes. I don't think they are the stoutest bar though. I had a 75 PW and I had a Holbrecht in it that was real strong. You might check with a fab shop, alot of them do good work pretty reasonable $. There is a guy here in Rigby that builds some super killer body armor for the rock crawler set. CBI Off-Road Fab. His prices are really reasonable.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
i dont think the length will be right. the distance from the hoop to where the kickers meet the wheel well is longer on a truck than an RC.

Duane

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it'll jsut be for looks rather than anything else... i am not planning on taking this thing wheelin much if at all..... but i have also been thinking about taking one and having my pops modify it to fit in my rig... hes a welder certified in EVERYTHING! so thats why i asked

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Hold on there Mark! You didn't tell me about a welding hook up! ;D I've got some ideas to run by this guy if he'd cut me a deal and like a little extra $$. If I can help so I know how to do stuff in the future, that would rock!

As for the RC bar, I'll measure mine across because I'm not sure it will be wide enough for a PW. ???

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i'll have to see if he'll do the work for me or not. Pops is pretty busy and i dont know if he still has the welding equipment or not. but i'll see if he'll do some side work for us or not next time i talk to him... i dont get to talk with em much due to my moms a BIATCH! so i'll see what i can come up with...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts