Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some new pics of rat poison on my web page. www.ratpoison.ramchargercentral.net

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i remeber seeing you at Ram Jam last year. that rig is friggen HUGE! wish you could've stayed longer, but i heard you had another event to go to. you goin' this year?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
i remeber seeing you at Ram Jam last year. that rig is friggen HUGE! wish you could've stayed longer, but i heard you had another event to go to. you goin' this year?
Yes I will be there bigger and better than ever !

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Damn, that is one awsome '79. {cool} Love the color.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Kick ass can not wait to see that truck in action.

Aaron

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The color is 1970 sublime green and I mixed the paint in an empty tub of ratpoison ;D

·
2,317 Posts
bad @$$ ride. had a 78 a few years ago built small block 4" lift 33. but the tub was bad so i got rid of it. cant seem to find good bodies around here. on friday found a 79 ramcharger 2wd with a good tub needs a little fender and quarter work. nice int and a 360. adventurer series. he wants 600.00 for it. should be picking it up tues or wed.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
nice rig, pics are great, some of those trucks dont leave to healthy, i need to go wheelin, been a long lousy winter, ah not really, got to ride the sled alot,

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bigdog440 said:
bad @$$ ride. had a 78 a few years ago built small block 4" lift 33. but the tub was bad so i got rid of it. cant seem to find good bodies around here. on friday found a 79 ramcharger 2wd with a good tub needs a little fender and quarter work. nice int and a 360. adventurer series. he wants 600.00 for it. should be picking it up tues or wed.
I also had trouble finding a good tub here in Iowa . Lucky for me I work at Dougs 4-Wheelers. I picked out the best one we had out of about 150 dodge trucks in our salvage yard. Good luck with your 79 ! 8)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
grizzssly said:
nice rig, pics are great, some of those trucks dont leave to healthy, i need to go wheelin, been a long lousy winter, ah not really, got to ride the sled alot,
I here ya, it has been a long winter and its high time to go wheeling

1 - 20 of 22 Posts