Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Random video thread

203K views 3K replies 86 participants last post by  mopar65pa 
#1 ·
OK, we have random pictures... why not random videos? ???

Wooden Spoon

#1,744 ·
Yep!

Reactions: BradicusX
#1,748 ·
Nice I love the quad grills too.

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta
#1,749 ·
That's not a factory RC roll bar. They have a bend in the top if I recall. My first Trailduster was bought in Utah in '88. It was also a 1974. It was also green. The 74 TD is very rare. Sad I was ignorant enough to let it go. I had to settle with replacing mine with a 74 RC SE. Still rare and I love it.

#1,754 ·
That's insane!

#1,757 ·
They all go for whatever someone is willing to pay or if they want it bad enough🙃

#1,759 ·
I guess I have 300K of Mopar shit in my back yard.

#1,761 ·
Apparently this cargo ship containing chemicals got caught in a storm off the coast of the island and pulled into the Straight of Juan de Fuca for shelter. Meanwhile a few containers fell overboard where it sits now. Awesome, now we have chemical pollution off our shores, I guess I won't be salmon fishing anytime soon. Here's a video clip.

• Sad
Reactions: mopar65pa
#1,763 ·
Speaking of salmon fishing, they are starting to spawn in the rivers now. We are known for big salmon around the island here, especially up in Campbell River.

Attachments

• Wow
#1,764 ·
DANG!

#1,766 ·
I want that 71 RT or the 70 T/A!

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta
#1,768 ·
I had a chance to buy a 70 T/A 340 sixpack, auto, bench seat car from a guy I worked with but it was just the shell for $500 in 92. He and I knew where the numbers matching engine and trans were. My ex wife said "buy it and we're getting divorced" since I had a 78 trailduster stripped in the garage at the time for a full resto. I passed on the car and found out 6 months later she was cheating on me............ I should have bought the car! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Panda
#1,771 · (Edited)
Funny, similar thing happened to me also. My fiancé at the time was trying to get me to sell my cars and trucks and into a desk job somewhere and was putting pressure on me to get out of racing and cars in general. Fortunately I never listened to her because I found out she was sleeping with a constable at one of the local police departments here. I thought she started cheating on me because she couldn't change me but turned out she was sleeping with him all along. I caught the two of them in bed with each other while he was on duty in our house that her and I were living in. Needless to say that I smashed the guy that day and told her to beat it. It was funny, because as he was trying to get dressed he was telling me that be was going to arrest me in my home, so I smashed him again. Hahaha. Violence isn't the answer everyone - but sometimes it's sweet.

#1,774 ·
Electric is not the answer. Oil is not a problem (if drunk captains don't sail their ships into rocks that is) typically. This push for electrification of everything is about more control. Being able to flick a switch and shut off the world if they want. I was hoping battery technology would tank but it backfired in my face with the discovery of Graphine. Now they have batteries that can last long and charge fast. Electric vehicles will put every backyard mechanic out of a job or hobby of hot rodding. Plus they sound annoying and boring at the same time.

#1,778 ·
A video of some of the Mopar's in my town and near by areas at a farm for a little show.....

Love that A/FX Plymouth at the start.
If I had unlimited funds I'd get one of those and make it street legal.
There's a company in Arizona that builds them.
Did you film some of this?