Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1841 - 1860 of 2118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Maybe, but you can get one on a scissor lift!! LOL

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Live chat with Uncle Tony and Steve Mags.

Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
That's FUNNY shit! Lol

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
that why i shared it lol. i saw it pop up and found it pretty entertaining and don't think i have ever seen someone do that before. i don't watch street outlaws much because of all the drama and headache so kind of miss some of the farm truck and azn stuff.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
I hear you on that. I have a hard time watching Graveyard Carz because of all of the drama on that show - especially when Darren was on that show, but the owner and the painter are a couple of women they bitch so much.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
In case you ever wanted to know how far a tire can jump. Lol

• Haha

·
Premium Member
1978 W200
346 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
I agree They have some spunk but EV's are only fast in a short distance. They don't have stamina. Plus, it's a 4x4, it's not a pro street race truck.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
For all you guys who like fuel injection, check out this FiTec system. It's an all-in-one unit that directly replaces any carburetor. Pretty cool unit. BUT! will it beat the carburetor for power? I wonder who is the new king? Watch 😎
(I like that Pat Toplinski guy, he knows his stuff. Most of those TV guys are not that sharp. Lol)

• Love

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
For all you guys who like fuel injection, check out this FiTec system. It's an all-in-one unit that directly replaces any carburetor. Pretty cool unit. BUT! will it beat the carburetor for power? I wonder who is the new king? Watch 😎
(I like that Pat Toplinski guy, he knows his stuff. Most of those TV guys are not that sharp. Lol)

Still don't like Throttle Body injection setups.

1841 - 1860 of 2118 Posts