Dodge RamCharger Central banner
2221 - 2240 of 2263 Posts

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,634 Posts
How drunk is too drunk? I know I have tried, but just get too damm tired. But traditionally, I did not do much more the beer.

Now, the officers club at Fort Eustis, very Sunday had all you can eat brunch, including Champaign, we abused the hell out of that deal. Good thing our rooms were within crawling distance.Then the dumb asses put a breathalyzer at the door. Well, that just made drinking into a challenge. Those were some good times.
Military guys always have good stories to tell! Lol

· Registered
8,553 Posts
Sad that someone got too drunk one night? I think we've all done it! Lol
No. Not ever.
I have a hard enough time functioning normally without any aids screwing me up more. ☺

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,634 Posts
Speaking about Gas Monkey Garage, there are some pretty rare Mopars in this episode. There is a 1970 Charger R/T SE with an alligator top on it and three Maude top cars. My buddy owns a factory copper '70 Charger R/T SE with a gator top on it. Rare car. Also i know where a maude top '69 Cuda sits in the bushes. Its on on of the little gulf island's next to me. I wonder if its still there. 🤔
I never knew they made a maude top '70 Cuda and Satellite in blue! You learn something new every day! Lol

· Registered
46,315 Posts
Dylan McCool did a vid on 5150. they had a lot of stuff.

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Boy does this ever bring back memories. The opening was filmed right near our tents at the Pemberton Music festival in Pemberton B.C., 1 hour north of Vancouver near Whistler mountain back in '08. What a festival. There was over 70,000 people there and boy was it DUSTY! We lucked out where we camped because we had the only tiny piece of grassy area on the entire property and we were upwind to boot so our tents werent so bad but the tents on the polar opposite end from us were just covered in dust from the downwind! It was like it rained sand almost, it was incredible. I completely LUCKED OUT on how we all got to camp where we did because when we got close to the event I gave the parking map that also had our gate number on it to one of the guys in the truck and to keep an eye out for the signage and sure enough we drove past our parking lot which was way far back from the festival but our gate was way far ahead from where we were and so I turned into the VIP lot (said VIP on the sign at the road) to turn around and one of the event workers comes up and wiggs out over the truck and asked if we are coming in to park and so my buddy starts saying "no, we're turning around" and I cut him off and said yes but we can't find our parking tickets, so he says "I really love your truck" how about you give me some weed and I'll let you in, I'm like, "what makes you think that I got weed??", he says "well I guess i can't let you in", I says, I'm just playin witcha, ya I got some, so I broke him off a 1/4 and got us all in! and with front row parking! We looked like friggin rock stars getting out of my buddy's truck, lol. Anyways, I go back to the guy and said, "if you let me bring in my 60 pounder of Crown, I'll give you more weed, he said sure and I got ALL our booze in the campground! It was hilarious. People all around us were like "where'd you guys get your booze from?" We were like "oh just go into the village and there's a guy selling bottled beer and Crown over there" lol, of course people went looking but could never find this illusive bar, LOL. I took a friends new black '08 F-350 Super Dooty quad cab Harley Davidson edition that I just installed an 8" FabTech lift with radius arms at both axles that were powder coated orange to match the orange in the Harley strip down the side and 40" Nitro tires on 20" KMS Rockstar's a week prior. He said to me "hey, you're going to that festival aren't you?" I said "yep", and he said "i cant go because im doing something with my girlfriend but why dont you take my truck? he says "It will be good chance to break in the new suspension", I said, "absolutely, I couldn't agree more and that way I can make sure everything is turn key for when I give it back to you" lol. The festival was in a valley with mountains all around us but the mountain to the east were just huge, like almost Rockies huge. They also had a huge techno tent with the Chemical Brothers playing but i think my favourite of the entire weekend was Tom Petty but there were a ton of great other bands also. N.E.R.D. put on a good show and so did Jay Z believe it or not. There will never be another one like it.

Attachments

Reactions: mopar65pa

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Look at Ford's new big block, looks pretty good. Nice factory CNC pistons. Just listen to these guys installing the cam especially with no cam tool or long bolt to hang on to, instead - bang! clang! clunk! Lol, they dont realize how dangerous that is. It just takes a tiny nic(s) and boom, low oil pressue. Slow and steady! And use a handle or long bolt to install it with!

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
This is some more even funnier stuff!

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Here's an interesting video. Hi neighbor! (The girl is pretty hot too) Lol

• Haha

· Registered
46,315 Posts
Oh my she is smokin hot!
My wife is smoking hotter though. ;)

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
We don't need a border because most Canadians don't want to leave (just yet - but if Truedau wins again....). Canada is basically identical to the U.S. and always has been. Little things are obviously different but for the most part, every time i cross the imaginary line it looks and feels no different and always has. The major thing I notice is everything is bigger in the U.S. Lol. Toronto and Vancouver are pretty ginormous though, especially Toronto. I'd love to tour the southeast - THAT would certainly feel "different" to me but only because of their accents and their hospitality., lol. Canadians used to be very hospitable but we have become a very narcissistic country. People's egos around here are the size Texas.

· Administrator
29,193 Posts
This is nuts.

· Administrator
29,193 Posts
Interesting idea on the van thingy.

• Haha

· Administrator
29,193 Posts
It could be cool to put an old style hood on, and spiffy up the body some. They started out with some great body work. Maybe with 4 header pipes coming out each side, like the old duesenburgs did. Just plain cooky and cool at the same time.

2221 - 2240 of 2263 Posts