Dodge RamCharger Central banner
2201 - 2220 of 2263 Posts

· Registered
46,315 Posts
That's cool stuff I just never had the money to spend on that kind of thing to wreck it. I had RC cars for a little.

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,634 Posts
I thought it was expensive also but I think he said that those were around 200 buck. That ain't bad in price at all! Now I want one at that price! Lol

· Registered
46,315 Posts
I thought it was expensive also but I think he said that those were around 200 buck. That ain't bad in price at all! Now I want one at that price! Lol
For the plane. Not the electronics to operate it. Heck a semi-good controller and servos are over $400 bucks right now.

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,634 Posts
For the plane. Not the electronics to operate it. Heck a semi-good controller and servos are over $400 bucks right now.
Ah, 10-4. I thought that sounded too cheap! LOL

· Registered
46,315 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Oh my these days you can have $2K in a cheap one.
Wow. Shows how much I know about the RC world. Lol. Then those guys were crazy then for flying those planes through that building! 😲

Reactions: mopar65pa

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Now this is some funny shit!

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts

· Administrator
29,193 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Huh, never thought of that. Ya I guess it could be. Why not, the rest of our reality is fake. Either way, that lean back walk that drunks do is funny as hell to watch! Lol

• Haha

· Registered
8,553 Posts
Huh, never thought of that. Ya I guess it could be. Why not, the rest of our reality is fake. Either way, that lean back walk that drunks do is funny as hell to watch! Lol

It's kinda like people thinking stoned people are funny.
I don't think it's funny at all... I think it's sad.

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Sad that someone got too drunk one night? I think we've all done it! Lol

· Registered
46,315 Posts

· Administrator
29,193 Posts
How drunk is too drunk? I know I have tried, but just get too damm tired. But traditionally, I did not do much more the beer.

Now, the officers club at Fort Eustis, very Sunday had all you can eat brunch, including Champaign, we abused the hell out of that deal. Good thing our rooms were within crawling distance.Then the dumb asses put a breathalyzer at the door. Well, that just made drinking into a challenge. Those were some good times.

• Wow

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
I've spoken a new language a time or two after drinking lots of beer and then some Crown. Don't ever do that, it's really not a good time. Our store bought beer had more octane in it back in the day than American beer did. Not sure if it's still the same. I remember all your Buttweiper, er, I mean Budweiser and Coors and Miller, etc, were all 4% alc/vol. When our weakest was 5%. Trust me, that extra percent makes a big difference. Molson Canadian used to be my favorite. Now I only drink micro brew beer.

2201 - 2220 of 2263 Posts