Dodge RamCharger Central banner
2121 - 2140 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
48,724 Posts
I'd help out the people on my right but the guy on the left can just disappear. he cut 3 of our trees down in the last 4 months reaching over our fence, then a full grown cherry tree. He can suck it!

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,478 Posts
I'd help out the people on my right but the guy on the left can just disappear. he cut 3 of our trees down in the last 4 months reaching over our fence, then a full grown cherry tree. He can suck it!
You can never trust those lefties!! Damn lefties! Give'm a slap! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,478 Posts
Boy, do I ever have a few pictures to add to this video!! Awesome video! I want to go back!! Enjoy!

• Love

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
I had a black on black with blue stripes '70 Duster 340, 4 speed in '87 - '89. Wish I still had it.
Plus a '70 Road Runner, and a '69 GTX, and a '68 Cuda rag top, and a '71 Charger 440 auto...... lol

Reactions: 440 4spd Power Ram

·
Registered
48,724 Posts
I'd take any of the Challengers, and any of the Gremlins.

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
Party on Garth 🤟

• Haha

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
Here's a picture I can add to that video - my old BMX up against my best friends brother's 1970 440 Six Pack 4 speed Dana Super Trac Pac Super Bee in 1983. Just two years before I could drive. (Too bad we can't see the black stripe on the rear, I was too focused on my new Diamond Back BMX. Lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Boy, do I ever have a few pictures to add to this video!! Awesome video! I want to go back!! Enjoy!

My question would be. How many of those cars still exist and how many of those people in the pics still own those cars.

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
1978, I didn't know that you can get buckets with the center console cooler in the trucks, also the first year for diesel.

• Love

·
Administrator
31,525 Posts
1978, I didn't know that you can get buckets with the center console cooler in the trucks, also the first year for diesel.
I believe it was only with the club cab. For what ever reason, not even the crew cab. The high back buckets will not fit in a standard cab, unless you only let the miniature midgets drive.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts

·
Registered
48,724 Posts
I love the quad grills but I'd take a 78 over a 79 all day. I'd rather have a midnight over a little red.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
He needs water to do a burnout?
Without opening the secondaries yes, with the original Thermoquad there's absolutely no way for the RV Turbo setup to make boost without changing the turbine housing, which is still the stock 1.3AR and likely still has the 3/4" bypass hole drilled through the housing to keep the boost from exceeding 5psi in an RV.

·
Registered
48,724 Posts
Cheese and rice! That's insane! It gives me the chills just watching that!

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta
2121 - 2140 of 2172 Posts