Dodge RamCharger Central banner
2101 - 2120 of 2122 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,625 Posts
Hey RCC, this is that Extreme Motorsports Park I was telling you about over in Port Angeles. Cletus McFarland just ran a boat race there and won it. Lol. If I haddve known it was there sooner, I would have jumped on the boat everytime there was a major event on. Man that really chaps my hyde because now I can't "cross the imaginary line".

Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
Cool.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,625 Posts
Great information on the Chrysler Corporation and its demise in the late 70's.

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
Earthquakes scare the poop out of me, especially now that I'm paralyzed. You, RCC, signguy97, u2slow and myself live in the worst earthquake zone in North America. Your state has had it bad. I remember the big one in San Fran back in '86. Scary stuff.

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
I'll bet you guy's didn't realize that Richie is an avid 4 wheeler! He likes them imports.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Earthquakes scare the poop out of me, especially now that I'm paralyzed. You, RCC, signguy97, u2slow and myself live in the worst earthquake zone in North America. Your state has had it bad. I remember the big one in San Fran back in '86. Scary stuff.
That was '89, I think. During the World Series, Oakland vs. SF so the game was being played in the Bay area. I remember watching it happen live on tv.

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
Ya, sorry, 1989. I remember that game also. The entire west coast is an earthquake zone.

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
Back 12 years ago I was working on a truck in the garage (frame off resto for a member on here) Just the cab on the frame and I was cleaning the frame for paint. The truck started shaking but I didn't feel anything. I found out later that we had an E-quake and that is why the truck was shaking. HHHHMMMM

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
Back 12 years ago I was working on a truck in the garage (frame off resto for a member on here) Just the cab on the frame and I was cleaning the frame for paint. The truck started shaking but I didn't feel anything. I found out later that we had an E-quake and that is why the truck was shaking. HHHHMMMM
That or a big block Dodge drove by. 😉

• Haha

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
I can't remember if I posted this video before but in case I didn't, I'll play it again. Somewhere in Alberta a guy in his Swinger lost his rear end! Lol. I'm dumbfounded how this would even happen, how could he NOT have felt something weird about the car's behavior or how he never heard any strange noises? Because this is a joke. That poor Swinger. Warning: turn your volume down, the laughter is EXTREMELY annoying.

• Wow

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
I can't remember if I posted this video before but in case I didn't, I'll play it again. Somewhere in Alberta a guy in his Swinger lost his rear end! Lol. I'm dumbfounded how this would even happen, how could he NOT have felt something weird about the car's behavior or how he never heard any strange noises? Because this is a joke. That poor Swinger. Warning: turn your volume down, the laughter is EXTREMELY annoying.

Yes I saw that one before. Sad.

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
👍

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
It's a crying shame about this Lil Red Express......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Already lost power twice this evening as the winds and rain from Ian are starting to reach NC, I'm sure my neighbors hate it whenever the power goes out and my generator kicks in, I've got a old 2-53 Detroit Diesel powered generator like this one to run the place and it's not quite at all 😆

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
Already lost power twice this evening as the winds and rain from Ian are starting to reach NC, I'm sure my neighbors hate it whenever the power goes out and my generator kicks in, I've got a old 2-53 Detroit Diesel powered generator like this one to run the place and it's not quite at all 😆
Nothing like pissng off the neighbors.......... :ROFLMAO:

2101 - 2120 of 2122 Posts