Dodge RamCharger Central banner
2061 - 2080 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Never would happen in the usa. But I could see some '*** friends" Maybe at one time doing something close..............
If I recall Alaska, since we stole it from Russia, is part of the U.S A. :)

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,499 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,499 Posts
Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
Super Moderator
7,499 Posts
Everybody keeps saying that we stole North America, but what was the name of the countries we stole??? As far as I can remember, North America hadn't been claimed yet by the time the European got here. It's a science fact that ALL "native" Indians came out of Siberia which is no where near North America. Spain stole Mexico as it was a claimed country before the Spanish invaded.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,499 Posts
👍

·
Registered
48,724 Posts
Dang that one guy paid 1M for 2 cars! 1.5M for the superbird! :eek:

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Why not, we stole the rest of the place from the Indians, France and Mexico.
That's what invading forces do.
Not condoning it... but it happens. Especially back in the "good ol' days".
Oh wait... Russia...

·
Super Moderator
7,499 Posts
🤩

• Wow
Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Super Moderator
7,499 Posts
Here's another cool video. They drive an electric truck from Boulder to Alaska and go through BC to do it. They went right by where I live on the island. I still wouldn't buy an EV as they take to long to charge and charing costs will continue to rise and the repair costs as you can't repair them yourselves at home in your driveway and being fully electric, the authorities can shut it down whenever/ wherever so, definitely not for me. Plus, how boring would it be to drive something without the beautiful rumble sounds of a good ol' American V8? God bless the V8 engine! 😇

• Haha
Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Registered
48,724 Posts
Man that guy was busting on how long they been sitting yet he has 3-4 cars there sitting for 15 years or so............... :oops:
I'd love to have that 65 coronet vert!
BUT That purple RT Challenger is the shit!

Electric vehicles are junk and stocked full of lies!

·
Super Moderator
7,499 Posts
I watched some of that video but the guy talking drove me nuts so I had to stop watching. He talks like a 15 year old girl. Call me weird, I don't care, I can't stand the way the younger generation talks (no offense to the new generation dudes on here) but they talk really fast and with a rise in tone wit their voice after every other word and then drop down a few octaves at the end of whatever they are saying. It completely drives me nuts and everybody's doin it like that guy in the video. They talk to you like your stupid also. No offense to any women but females talk like that and now guys are doin it. That's my rant for the night! Lol. Anyways that's a nice Ramcharger for a gen 2 body. 👍

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
I watched some of that video but the guy talking drove me nuts so I had to stop watching. He talks like a 15 year old girl. Call me weird, I don't care, I can't stand the way the younger generation talks (no offense to the new generation dudes on here) but they talk really fast and with a rise in tone wit their voice after every other word and then drop down a few octaves at the end of whatever they are saying. It completely drives me nuts and everybody's doin it like that guy in the video. They talk to you like your stupid also. No offense to any women but females talk like that and now guys are doin it. That's my rant for the night! Lol. Anyways that's a nice Ramcharger for a gen 2 body. 👍
Yeah, he was irritating.
He has no clue what vehicles were like "back in the day".

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
There's a thread about that vid around here.

Meanwhile, back in the day:

·
Super Moderator
7,499 Posts
Cool truck

2061 - 2080 of 2172 Posts