Dodge RamCharger Central banner
2021 - 2040 of 2042 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,702 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Hey what's wrong with country music??
Where do I start? ;D
It's funny... I've never cared much for what I call Country Pap. Pretty much the same ol' same 'ol. It's what "the man" pushes on (sheep) people. :)
Now I really like Y'Alternative.
Bands like Lucero, Uncle Tupulo, The Long Ryders, Son Volt, Old 97's, The Sadie's, Whiskeytown, Wiico, Drive By Truckers, The Flying Burrito Brothers. The Beat Farmers. Dead Hot Workshop.
These bands can rock and do Country correctly. You will never hear them on a Country radio station. That's why I like them.

Here's a CD I did for this club I'm in at this radio station I listen to... https://radioparadise.com/home

Working animal Liver Eyelash Fawn Font

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I told one of my girls that it was bad for my speakers as reason to not allow it.

not only is this video random, it's pointless. just out chasin parts today.

Hey!
You never did do the speed limit around that corner! :eek:

Looks like God's country.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,702 Posts
Ahh, the Amish. Interesting people for sure. Must be wild to see them out in their horsedrawn buggies. Lol

·
Super Moderator
2,012 Posts
Ya get used to it. At a certain point they turn in to trash trucks - ya never expect one around that blind corner or the guy crossing the double line if it's on the other side. I came real close to a detour through somebody's front yard that way with an actual trash truck.

·
6,702 Posts
I noticed in your video a vehicle coming at you cutting the corner and partially in your lane. I cant stand lazy drivers that cant be bothered to drive properly. This is why i like big lifted trucks with big bumpers and big wheels on the street. So far my truck is 3 and 0. The last 3 cars that have hit me, all lost. 👍

·
6,702 Posts
You'd think they'd know how to navigate those corners by now.

·
Super Moderator
2,012 Posts
It's pretty simple - brake hard, grab 2nd, turn right, punch it, brake hard, turn left, punch it. The challenges are banking, drop, on coming traffic and the ones ya don't see coming in the dark. A few months back I got in to one a little hot on a clear sunny day, slid her lady jeep around a bit after hitting the snow I wasn't expecting.

I'm gonna have to start paying attention again - sitting here now I can't picture a left right cornfield corner, all the ones that I can think of right now are right left. Ever see a grain mill corner?

·
6,702 Posts
Lol, no not where i live but im sure Alberta and Saskatchewan have a few. Hahaha. Tell me about it.
We have a ton of roads like what you have in your video and for a motorcycle rider it sometimes gets scary on them blind corners and with trees everywhere too. I built my Trans Am for AutoX and road course racing and I always made sure to stay in my lane around corners to try to reduce the possibility of a collision with and oncoming whatever. I used to challenge myself like a game to be as fast as I could but within the lines. It made it more fun for sure. I miss windy roads like that.

·
Super Moderator
2,012 Posts
In this part of the world, stone buildings that predate the country aren't uncommon. One across the street actually. In the case of water powered mills, generally the horse trail turned road is down a windy hill and goes around the building more like a sidewalk than a road. This one is more a chicane than a corner but still fun in a C body.

Plant Road surface Natural landscape Tree Grass

Building Tree Plant Natural landscape Urban design

·
6,702 Posts
That's beautiful scenery. Those roads look like a ton of fun for sure. We don't have many single lane bridge's like that around here. Cool stuff. Just don't end like Corvette guy here! Lol. This guy is chopping corners also. Serves him right.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Over or under and which corner? Mostly Mennonite with some Amish but no buggie dodging today!
Where I am, the Mennonite community is big and the cult leader is my neighbor. Good people. The fix my cars, pump my septic, hay my field, make our baked goods and jams, and they have a nice country market in town.

·
Super Moderator
2,012 Posts
Corvette meets tree for no apparent reason. Ya never see that. I will admit to enjoying torturing flat landers. Crew that did my warehouse pad is Mennonite and lives around the corner. The boys came over early, then the wives showed up in the minivan with home cooking.

·
6,702 Posts
Can't beat home cookin' 😍

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
That's beautiful scenery. Those roads look like a ton of fun for sure. We don't have many single lane bridge's like that around here. Cool stuff. Just don't end like Corvette guy here! Lol. This guy is chopping corners also. Serves him right.

Pants are too baggy.
Tree 1. Chevy 0.

·
6,702 Posts
I never understood why my country never produced more in the way of transportation, like planes, trains and automobiles. We build everything awesome but never follow through. It's weird. I always scratched my head as to why we don't have a Canadian auto industry. Bombardier who owns Can-Am is really the only thing we got and they build the best stuff from Quads and bikes to jet boats to planes and trains. Avro built awesome planes, especially the Arrow, so much so that our big brothers next to us stole the Arrow. Booo 👎

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I never understood why my country never produced more in the way of transportation, like planes, trains and automobiles. We build everything awesome but never follow through. It's weird. I always scratched my head as to why we don't have a Canadian auto industry. Bombardier who owns Can-Am is really the only thing we got and they build the best stuff from Quads and bikes to jet boats to planes and trains. Avro built awesome planes, especially the Arrow, so much so that our big brothers next to us stole the Arrow. Booo 👎

Probably because the US auto industry was just across the border and sent a shitload of work over the border to you. The aerospace industry did the same.

2021 - 2040 of 2042 Posts