9001 - 9020 of 9060 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Interesting design, what are they for?
While they are structurally sound they are strictly cosmetic in function. There are 4 of them & they are going into the office of one of our local commercial building contractors. The walls will be red brick. I'm not sure about the ceilings yet. The building is located in our downtown historic district about a block from our original train depot, which was a similar look.

Bucky

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
That's a nice looking... cat!
Love cats.
And I don't want to get into trouble. ☺
My girl has a 200. If ya leave it parked for a couple weeks, the battery goes flat. Seems like an intentional design feature but never mind. Other day I had it plugged it with the charger sitting on the engine cover. Our other cat you dig was doing her patrol. I happened to catch her standing up with her front paws on the nose. Didn't get a shot but it would have the perfect (umm, purrrfect?) meme with the caption "I think I see your problem" or similar.

First couple times we took him to the vet, they throw him on the scale, pull him off, reset the scale and try again. At the time he was pushing 20 lbs. Dropped a couple since then but deceptively huge because well proportioned.
Cat Window Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
And you were whining about how hard it was to fix...(fill inthe blank)......on your Ramcharger.

View attachment 633817
HAHA. I went into a Ford dealership service dept once and saw the entire crewcab of a superduty lifted off the frame. They said it made working on the engine faster and easier.

Reactions: Mojack

·
Super Moderator
23,023 Posts
HAHA. I went into a Ford dealership service dept once and saw the entire crewcab of a superduty lifted off the frame. They said it made working on the engine faster and easier.
They have to take the cab off just to change glow plugs. Apparently, they designed it so the cab is easy to remove, I've heard it can be done in 45 mins. Not much help for a guy without a lift in their garage though.

100 points for Cummins for not having glow plugs.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
They have to take the cab off just to change glow plugs. Apparently, they designed it so the cab is easy to remove, I've heard it can be done in 45 mins. Not much help for a guy without a lift in their garage though.

100 points for Cummins for not having glow plugs.
I would love to have a lift. I was watching a show last night on Motortrend called 4Wheeler. He was building and 89 RC. One episode he added crate Dana 60's with a drivers side drop on the front. The other episode he lifted the body off to do a HEMI swap into it with the 5 speed tranny. Lifting the body off makes it all much easier.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Faster and easier, maybe, but does not need to be done. When I worked for PADOT we had a whole fleet of 6.4s...I've done everything from heads to turbos to exhaust downpipes with the cab on the truck...we didn't have a lift either, had a gantry crane, but I could have the transmission out in the time it took to pull the cab so that's how I did the downpipes. Snap-on even has special tools to do jobs with the cab on. Once they realized what an epic pile the 6.4 was they switched to V10s

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
So based on the picture in Mojack's post an F50 is kind of like a farm tractor.

Incidentally Lamborghini builds tractors, as does Ferrari but I don't think it is the same outfit as the automobile manufacturer.

Bucky

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
So based on the picture in Mojack's post an F50 is kind of like a farm tractor.

Incidentally Lamborghini builds tractors, as does Ferrari but I don't think it is the same outfit as the automobile manufacturer.

Bucky
If I look close I think I can see a pto take off! Lol

·
Registered
501 Posts
Faster and easier, maybe, but does not need to be done. When I worked for PADOT we had a whole fleet of 6.4s...I've done everything from heads to turbos to exhaust downpipes with the cab on the truck...we didn't have a lift either, had a gantry crane, but I could have the transmission out in the time it took to pull the cab so that's how I did the downpipes. Snap-on even has special tools to do jobs with the cab on. Once they realized what an epic pile the 6.4 was they switched to V10s
Agreed. I did the glow plugs and the injectors on my 2005 F250 Super Duty (6.0), and it's a pain in the ass but it can be done.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Well, Nov 12 and 68 F at midnight. I say roll with it because el nino or opposite. Part of this is what I had to talk her out of recently but that's another thing. This thing took her a lot of hours to put together from cut down pallets. It's nuts and it weighs a ton and it's at least 2 or 3 planters with shelves behind the stash door for treats / toys / stash.
Wood Plant Tree Composite material Natural material

pirate flag to follow, would likely get slapped for racing stickers, she'll never notice the tonkas on the back side.
Plant Sky Mesh Wood Tree

I'm gonna use the runners to make glue lams for pop-top top cart 2.0
Plant Wood Road surface Grass Landscape

need 64 board feet, have about 122 sitting here, 61 glued up. I love it when a plan comes together.

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I didn't give a damn about my paint either... until the wood rotted and I had to tear off two
Fortunately with the extensive repairs and reno’s I have planned all of that siding will be coming off anyway. It makes great kindling.

9001 - 9020 of 9060 Posts