Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8981 - 9000 of 9060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,478 Posts
Well thankfully key cards went obsolete so even if you had stayed, you wouldn't have had to do that for the rest of your life. 🤣

·
Administrator
31,525 Posts
Yea, I also decided I did not want an office job.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,478 Posts
Eww, who would want one of those?!? 🤪

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
So my girl just got a new job and it's 100% work from home. I really hope she survives the 6 week training class where she has to be on web cam. Just sent me this as getting ready to get on line.

Bird Cat Vertebrate Organ Gesture

One screwed up thing around here: the birds fuck with the cats, not the other way around.

Cat Bird Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Yea, we are one of those states where the one main metropoitan area thinks they are the only part of the state that matters. We would be happy if everything west of the continental divide succeeded from the east side.
California in a nutshell.

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
A nice blurry shot 👍

Attachments

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
Administrator
31,525 Posts
So is it ok if you park on the yellow curb, instead of next to it? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
It’s after hours, I’m sure it’ll be fine!

I have a picture I’d like to call…

Generations

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

still have my first vehicle, and one of these days I’ll drive it again! Probably before the house gets painted too because I don’t give a damn!

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
Ya it was after hours at the last car's 'n coffee. Actually, I park where I want because I drive Power Wagon! 😁

Are you here in BC chuck?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
It’s after hours, I’m sure it’ll be fine!

I have a picture I’d like to call…

Generations

View attachment 633607
still have my first vehicle, and one of these days I’ll drive it again! Probably before the house gets painted too because I don’t give a damn!
I didn't give a damn about my paint either... until the wood rotted and I had to tear off two layers of siding, add sheathing, house wrap, new windows, and all new Hardie Plank and shingle siding. Oh, and then paint all of it. LOL

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
First thing my eyes were drawn (Chuck's truck on trailer) to were those selectable locking hubs protruding through.

Bucky

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Safety first, or marry a woman that can sew.
Cleaning out my dad's garage I thought I wouldn't have to buy gloves ever again, until I noticed most of the rightys have been modified.
I saved a few examples for conversation pieces and for show-and-tell at the next safety meeting at work.
Shoe Safety glove Glove Wood Gesture

·
Super Moderator
7,478 Posts
I was at the mall today and saw this beautiful '56 (I think) FARGO! So cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Today I primed some steel arches. They are about 9' x 25". Two today/tomorrow & two more in a couple of weeks. I used to prime/paint steel all day everyday back in the 80's, but not so much in the past couple of decades. It sure was a nice break from doing cabinets.

Wood Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Road surface Composite material
Road surface Wood Asphalt Shade Tints and shades
Road surface Composite material Wood Asphalt Engineering
Table Wood Composite material Gas Flooring

·
Administrator
31,525 Posts
Interesting design, what are they for?

8981 - 9000 of 9060 Posts