Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8801 - 8820 of 8854 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,625 Posts
Yes but in real life his truck sits so much higher than mine does and his tires in real life made mine look like a 29" tall tire. Lol

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,625 Posts
If it'd make ya feel better I could park my W600 next to his RC and dwarf it down a tad. :ROFLMAO:

Bucky
Ok sounds good, see you in a week 🤣

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
I had to laugh, it was funny, as Dave (signguy97) and I were standing around on the sidewalk talking, a 2dr '57 Chevy, '68 Camaro SS convertible, '28 Ford rat rod with an Oldsmobile big block, an oval window Bug and my buddy's '67 440 Coronet R/T drive by all within about 15/20 minutes of each other and this tourist says to me, "wow, look at these cool trucks and all of the cool cars driving around!" "What's the special occasion?" I said - "no special occasion" "It's just a regular Monday around here". Lol
God bless where I live. I live in the belly of the beast but it is so beautiful and has so many gear heads also (the capital for Canada without a doubt) but it's time for me to exit this once almost pristine city of mine because it's turning into a smaller but just as destructive Los Angeles shit hole and like all other cities in North America as well. It's sad and it pisses me off at the same time. We used to hang bad politicians and corrupt kings and queens - why did that stop?

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Ok sounds good, see you in a week 🤣
If mine was in perfect running order (its not. I pulled the carb yesterday to discover the AC pump is shot. Today I burnt some wiring while checking the fuel pump, which DOES work) and I left tonight, I still doubt I could be there in a week. :rolleyes:

Bucky

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
If mine was in perfect running order (its not. I pulled the carb yesterday to discover the AC pump is shot. Today I burnt some wiring while checking the fuel pump, which DOES work) and I left tonight, I still doubt I could be there in a week. :rolleyes:

Bucky
With all those kinds of issues going on, no doubt! Lol.
My buddy who worked for Art Chrisman had a rat rodded square body Chevy he wanted back home here and asked if me and another buddy would come get his truck and take it back home and my buddy and I went there to Art's shop in Santa Ana Commiefornia and flew back home up I-5 in his square body and made it back to the ferries in Tsawwassen BC in 19 hrs. Lol. Our buddy was not so impressed. Lol. His truck was fine 👌

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I saw signguy97 with his massive Ramcharger on my way home today so I decided to pull a U turn and park next to him for some pictures! 👍
His truck makes my lifted truck on 35's look like a toy. Lol
The lifts look cool... until you take them outdoors. Or around corners semi fast. ;D

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
The lifts look cool... until you take them outdoors. Or around corners semi fast. ;D
That's why you don't take corners fast in a 4x4 lifted or not, that's what sports cars are for! 😉
What year did you go topside? And how did you fix it?

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
Some random dude, that has a not so random truck!
Story of my life. Every vehicle except for my Suzuki Swift and my '72 Scamp were either rare or unique. I don't know how or why but I've met a ton of people in my youth and adult life and always had unique opportunities for finding cars and trucks and so I usually bought and drove them.
My truck is another one of them stores. 5 months before my crash I was looking for a shop truck and I was going to buy a written off Ram from our insurance company and then fix it and drive it but then I decided no, I want an old Power Wagon as my shop truck with the shop name on it and looked everywhere around here and even tried to hunt down some of my old Power Wagons but no success. So I looked online and found a cool orange '78 short box with a 440 automatic in it and so I made contact with that guy and told him that I wanted to buy it and how can I transfer the money, and so I get his info and call Canada customs and asked them what I need to do to bring a truck over the border because this truck was in Montana and I was going to fly or take the bus there and drive it back but then a few days later, a buddy phoned me tat I haven't spoken to in years finds my number and tells me that a guy he knows wants to sell his Power Wagon and I'm like, are you joking? He says no why? I says, I'm about to go to Montana and buy one in less than a week and he said, just go look at it, and I said, ya but I'm looking for a short box with an automatic - and what's really strange is that it was the first time in my life that I wanted an automatic (because over 90% of my cars were stick) but this time I wanted an automatic (thank God because I was able to drive with my disability) and he says ya, my buddy's truck is an automatic with a short box and like - shut up, where? He says it's in James Bay (which is an old area of town and where some of the first houses ever built in the city are and so he gives me his address and when I get there, it too is orange and looking rough with green stuff all over it and 4 flat tires and a torn apart interior and a dead cam 318. I asked the guy how much and he said a $1,000. Obviously I paid him and the rest is history. What's really strange is that after getting out of the hospital and losing my house and my business I ended up living in income assisted living 4 blocks from where I bought my truck. How weird is that. I should stop by one day and show him what it looks like now. Lol. I told the guy in Montana that customs said no. Lo. I'm sure he had no problem selling it. It looked nice and it having a 440 made it hard to walk away from.

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
Afghanistan roadside repair truck.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Sky Automotive tire Hood

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
I think it's time everyone pause for a moment and realize how blessed we were to be born in the United States.
HEY - AND CANADA! - even though we have a dictator running our country at the moment. There is no free'er place to live than in North America! Canada/United States strong! We are sister countries and always have been. That is why we share the world's longest open border than anywhere else in the world. God bless North America. 💪

·
Super Moderator
2,374 Posts
So the girl has ADHD among other things. A fun little symptom is getting hyper focuses on stuff. Pic of the aviary we're busting ass on to follow. Her other latest is resin molds. I need to find a minute to make a jig for the bush wackers I scored and have her pour artistic waste in to them. Was thinking repair / reinforce until I typed it out and thought copies. Ding!

Has been making small stuff to embed in bigger stuff, just whipped this up

Pollinator Insect Eye Arthropod Honeybee

My old school dremel has never been set up to polish so she snagged an amazon fake dremel, carved out an existing piece, filled it back in.

Automotive lighting Wood Circle Electric blue Fashion accessory

·
Super Moderator
2,374 Posts
I wasn't down with this but I wasn't down to have birds either. Now that's coming together, I'm diggin it.

Plant Flooring Wood Floor Brickwork

Plant Mesh Wood Grass Pet supply

Tire Plant Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

(2) loads of PT 6x6, some kresote for $50, going for uber score on pavers today. The rest was reasonable if a bit crazy.

8801 - 8820 of 8854 Posts