Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8761 - 8780 of 8854 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Have you ever been to Extreme Motorsports Park in Port Angeles?

No. I've been to SIR and Tenino Speedway. That's about it. SIR cuz the wife wanted to go (once) and Tenino Speedway because the Semi-Trucks were racing. Tenino Speedway is about 8 minutes from me. I'm really not to into watching things go in circles when I don't have a dog in the fight. But, my daughters BF races at the Grays harbor raceway. I have not gone to see him race yet.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,625 Posts
I think Tenino is the track my buddy Butch owns. Extreme Motorsports Park is strictly boat racing. The type of boat that rips through a slalom course and turn on a dime on water. I posted a link to the Park. There is a race coming up soon and I was thinking of going and was to suggest meeting you there but that thought is moot. I thought my Nazi state had dropped the mandatory jab BS but turns out they didn't. I'm still apparently trapped inside the Nazi state of Chinada that I was born onto.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I think Tenino is the track my buddy Butch owns. Extreme Motorsports Park is strictly boat racing. The type of boat that rips through a slalom course and turn on a dime on water. I posted a link to the Park. There is a race coming up soon and I was thinking of going and was to suggest meeting you there but that thought is moot. I thought my Nazi state had dropped the mandatory jab BS but turns out they didn't. I'm still apparently trapped inside the Nazi state of Chinada that I was born onto.
You're also trapped on an island. LOL.
Just north of Lynden WA there are two roads that run parallel with literally just a ditch that would barely wiggle your truck frame separating the two roads. They are about 10 feet apart. We apparently love illegals here now. So just jump on over! LOL

Natural environment Land lot Biome Grass Screenshot

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
If you get caught, just say you are Rick Simon.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,625 Posts
Lol, I'm not trapped on an island, I'm just trapped in my country. I can still drive to Halifax If I want, lol. Besides, if I jumped the ditch I wouldn't exactly be an immigrant (on technical terms, yes) but I'm as white as they come and I drive a Dodge! 😎💪✌👍😁

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
I would totally jump the ditch but you guys are next on the chopping block so I might as well just stay here! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Lol, I'm not trapped on an island, I'm just trapped in my country. I can still drive to Halifax If I want, lol. Besides, if I jumped the ditch I wouldn't exactly be an immigrant (on technical terms, yes) but I'm as white as they come and I drive a Dodge! 😎💪✌👍😁
Being a white privileged immigrant is what will get you deported. LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
  • Haha

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
Free ride home. :D

• Haha

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
My guess would be that the intention of that verse would be that the governing bodies would follow the word of the Lord and govern the people as God Himself would do.
And if they don't, we have what He's done in the past to correct that.

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
I believe we are all under God's judgment right now. Think of all of the corruption and witchcraft and antichrist spirit we have today. God giveth and God taketh away.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
You guys with nice rigs should show up to the Good-Guys shows. There was plenty of Mopar Muscle but those aren't really my thing, a 40's Dodge truck with a wrecker bed that was pretty nice, a late 50's/early 60's ish Town & Country/Panel Wagon/95 Cummins combo that was pretty cool, but I didn't get pictures of those. But here are a couple of the non-Dodge crew cabs I was digging. The Chevy does have a Cummins (I might even cave in and join the Chevy lemming line if it's like this)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Cloud
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
At the autocross there was a Challenger that was running some decent laps as he usually does, and a 69 Road Runner that was a little more timid, also a fast early Dart that kissed the concrete barrier a bit, but was able to get the fender straightened out enough to run so me more. Had a couple pictures, but too fuzzy to be worth posting.

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
Random picture...

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Lzed
8761 - 8780 of 8854 Posts