Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8381 - 8400 of 8501 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,702 Posts
The claw!

·
Administrator
62,046 Posts
Put a deck and a hot tub in the top.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,702 Posts
Got my new tires mounted on my new rims. I don't like the polished lip/fake bead loc. I think I'm going to paint the lips black and I don't like the tires. I like the tread but I don't like the sidewalls on the tires. I'm going to order the Cooper SST instead as they have a more aggressive looking sidewall.

Attachments

·
6,702 Posts
While I was at my buddy's tire shop a BEAUTIFUL '60 Plymouth Saratoga pulls up. 383 RB engine with push button automatic - a one year only engine and only available in cars sold in the states. Original colour but not original paint obviously.

Attachments

·
Registered
1977 dodge w200 power wagon
98 Posts
Got my new tires mounted on my new rims. I don't like the polished lip/fake bead loc. I think I'm going to paint the lips black and I don't like the tires. I like the tread but I don't like the sidewalls on the tires. I'm going to order the Cooper SST instead as they have a more aggressive looking sidewall.
those are the same kind of rims I have at my cousins house.. and they got some type of mud grip mounted on them.

soon they will be on my power wagon !!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
While I was at my buddy's tire shop a BEAUTIFUL '60 Plymouth Saratoga pulls up. 383 RB engine with push button automatic - a one year only engine and only available in cars sold in the states. Original colour but not original paint obviously.
I thought 59 was the year of the 383 RB?
Anyways that's beautiful! I had a 60 DeSoto Fireflite 2dr which was basically the same body shell. It had a 361

Bucky

·
6,702 Posts
I thought 59 was the year of the 383 RB?
Anyways that's beautiful! I had a 60 DeSoto Fireflite 2dr which was basically the same body shell. It had a 361

Bucky
I was wrong, the 383 RB was available in BOTH '59 and '60. I thought it was '60 only but I'm wrong.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Those are nice looking tires.

·
6,702 Posts
Those are nice looking tires.
They're not bad I suppose but I like a more aggressive looking tire. They say those are the tires that I ordered but I'm pretty sure it was the SST PRO that I ordered. I'll have to wait and see what they look like on my truck to make a final decision.

Attachments

·
6,702 Posts
I ended up buying these tires today.

Attachments

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
6,702 Posts
Out at the Strawberry Cup tonight (winged 410 sprint cars). Tonight also had 360 non-winged sprints and the Old Timers and dwarf cars (1000cc engines). My buddy's Trevor Montgomery #17 and Ryan Wade #94w ran tonight who both also run in Alberta, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho and Nevada. Unfortunately they both didn't do so well. This is the last Strawberry Cup and the last season for our historic race track as it has been sold and will be bulldozed to make way for a production studio. Yep. More of our local history is being wiped out instead of preserved. Unreal. Drivers such as: Kevin Harvick, Chad Little, Dick Trickle, Billy Foster and I think either Morgan Sheppard or Dave Marcus, I forget, have all raced here a time or two. Our track used to be on the NASCAR Winston Cup West schedule for years and was founded in '56 or '57 and has been filling the 5000 seats every weekend and they sell it and now being demolished. A once good friend of mine owned our track up until he sold it. He comes from a very wealthy dad that owned a Chrysler dealership in town among a good portion of the city but he told me years ago when his dad died that the racetrack will never go anywhere as long as he is alive but 30 years later changes his mind. Now we have nowhere to race next year. Sweet. I'll be at the track every weekend this year as I won't be able do it any more after this season. 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
6,702 Posts
Spotted this cool little Dorf truck pushing the sprints around. It looks to have the Crown Victoria suspension and wheels on it. It's the latest fad, a few trucks around here have that same set-up.

Attachments

·
6,702 Posts
Old Timers

Attachments

·
6,702 Posts
Look at all of the rubber after one sprint car race. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Looks like it would be hard to see the action on the backstretch due to all those billboards.
Losing tracks to "progress" or abandonment is always sad.

Bucky

·
6,702 Posts
That's just because of where I was sitting. The handicap gimp section is on ground level and cant see shat. If you sit up higher in the grandstands you can see the hole track.

·
Administrator
62,046 Posts
Automotive tire Cg artwork Auto part Machine Fictional character

• Wow
Reactions: Lzed and RCCADMAN
8381 - 8400 of 8501 Posts