Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8261 - 8280 of 8451 Posts

·
Administrator
62,027 Posts
I love the patriots. The first night of the air war in Desert Storm, 8 patriots around us were launched (they were used in pairs). One was directly overhead, and close enough to blow out the windows, and rain scrap metal down on us. If not for them, The scudd would have hit somewhere on the port we were at. We quickly learned we were just a little tiny pea in the whole field of beans.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I love the patriots. The first night of the air war in Desert Storm, 8 patriots around us were launched (they were used in pairs). One was directly overhead, and close enough to blow out the windows, and rain scrap metal down on us. If not for them, The scudd would have hit somewhere on the port we were at. We quickly learned we were just a little tiny pea in the whole field of beans.
And if one of those lands near you... you become fertilizer for that bean field. My dad used to make us go down to the bean fields and pick. Why, because his dad made him.

·
Registered
801 Posts
First time practicing welding. Argon co2 mix. Doesn’t look too terrible, right? I did just an ok job at welding the door. The little part where you can unbolt the mirror was broke in half and had a bad rattle. I fixed it.
Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Wood Gas

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I watched this on MECUM the other night. This may look like a Ford, but everything under it and the drive train is all Dodge. It's a 2004 RAM 3500 with a Cummins turbo diesel.

SOLD: $220,000.00
This link has all the pics and info:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,661 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,661 Posts
Reactions: Lzed

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good job man. At least youre out there trying it and doing it. Good on ya brutha! 😎
Went with brown suede and 3M Super 77 spray adhesive. Few ripples but it’s a lot better than the stuff getting in your hair. The fabric smells nice too lol. much more work than I thought. Would’ve helped if I had a set of hands to hold the boards up but I made do.

·
6,661 Posts
"Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes
Watching the ships roll in
Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time"
Just down at the the dock that's a block away from me for a beer and some pie (pizza pie) with some buddies. I am blessed to live where i live on this earth (even though it's now Nazi Canada) but its one of the most beautiful places in the world. The entire Pacific Northwest is gorgeous - ocean, lakes, rivers, mountains, countryside, you name it, it's all here. All glory to my beloved Yahweh and His Son Jesus Christ! The Greatest architect in the World!

Attachments

·
6,661 Posts
Went with brown suede and 3M Super 77 spray adhesive. Few ripples but it’s a lot better than the stuff getting in your hair. The fabric smells nice too lol. much more work than I thought. Would’ve helped if I had a set of hands to hold the boards up but I made do.
Its a molded headliner, those come out fairly easily. Next time take the headliner out and do it on the ground with the headliner facing upwards then that way the material wont try to separate and cause wrinkles and when its dry you reinstall it.

·
6,661 Posts
For real? I mean its a cool pontoon 'n all but it would be 1000x more cool on the road!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
Its a molded headliner, those come out fairly easily. Next time take the headliner out and do it on the ground with the headliner facing upwards then that way the material wont try to separate and cause wrinkles and when its dry you reinstall it.
Yeah I did take it all out. It was a bit windy which caused the wrinkles when I was trying to lay it flat lol. I lifted it a few times and rolled it with pressure. I’m happy with it. I figured I’d try out my truck and see where my skills were at before I do it on my dads single cab 98 ram

·
6,661 Posts
Here's a real trip - i am fascinated with star forts and i found one up north in bum fuk Manitoba and so i decided to snoop around a bit and drop pinned a random spot and lo and behold i found a '74/5/6 Power Wagon of all things. Its in the middle of nowhere and i find it. How trippy is that! Lol

Attachments

·
6,661 Posts
The 22nd annual Diamond Rally is here in town this weekend. Some cars are here from the states and Europe but a whole bunch here from B.C.

Attachments

·
6,661 Posts
More....
The Mustang is a B.C. car.

Attachments

·
6,661 Posts
The crown jewel was the Pagani!!! I've never seen one in real life til now. Look at all that carbon fibre!

Attachments

·
6,661 Posts
Check out those huge carbon brakes on the Lambo. The Mercedes truck thing has an interesting camera mounted on the rear...

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
The 22nd annual Diamond Rally is here in town this weekend. Some cars are here from the states and Europe but a whole bunch here from B.C.
Nice cars. I think I’d rather buy a mint 70s Dodge pickup or a Dart/Duster though.

8261 - 8280 of 8451 Posts