Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8241 - 8260 of 8285 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,366 Posts
Wow, that's pretty cool. I hope you save all of them. Is she chopping the tree down?

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,366 Posts
While you were harvesting bee's i was down at the warf having a slice of 'zza and a beer. This month has been cloudy and cold. Its beautiful down here when it's sunny out.

Attachments

·
6,366 Posts
What country am i in?!? While i was down at the warf i felt like i was in a messed up country with Mexican music playing in the background with straw huts everywhere but then i see Ukrainian flags flying instead of my own country's flag. Talk about programming the sheep. Its nuts.

Attachments

·
Administrator
61,834 Posts
No not the whole tree, but they will likely have that branch cut off now, they did not know it had a big hollow section in it. Its a rental property they were cleaning up after the last house wreckers moved out.

·
Administrator
61,834 Posts
I spent almost a year near Norfolk Va, it was a great time. I can see why you like it where you are.

·
6,366 Posts
Bee's are so critical for pollinating, hope you were able to save'em.
I like where i live, dont get me wrong but I'm not a city boy, i grew up outside the city out in the farms where the mountains and lakes are. This city has nice scenery but its getting full of selfish freeloaders that move here from all over expecting everything to be given to them or make rules that suit them. The ocean is beautiful though but so are your mountains where you live!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
If you would have told me 6 hours ago I would be pulling bees out of a tree, with no bee suit, I would have told you that you were full of it.

I got a call from my sister to help with a few other things, and before I got there she spotted a big bees nest in a tree, and got a friend of hers to come rescue them. When we got there, she had been slowly pulling them out for a hour or so. After helping hold the box for awhile, She talked me into relieving her, and I could not say I was too scared. This was the last box, the first two where pretty well at capacity. Did not spot the queen, so not sure if it was all worth it or not. Was interesting.
@SuperBurban you guys are freakin crazy. I would have never done this.

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
While you were harvesting bee's i was down at the warf having a slice of 'zza and a beer. This month has been cloudy and cold. Its beautiful down here when it's sunny out.
Isn't always cloudy and cool up there? Just like it always sunny and "warm" here?
It's good to get out once in a while.
I went to my wife's retirement dinner last night. I was one of two men there. The other was the principle of the Head Start program she teaches under at the school district.
There were almost 30 women there. Lots of crying and laughter. And a lot of cackleing. ;D Major hen session.
A few of her colleagues kinda "hit" on me. I just smiled and was cordial with them.
I sat back and just took it all in.

·
6,366 Posts
Almost 30 women there? Yikes. I feel sorry you had to endure that. I really can't stand being around so many women. I'm losing respect for females these days as they have quite the chips on their shoulders lately being mouthy and full of attitude. Its gross and disgusting.
During the winter months around here it gets rainy and cold compared to the southern regions but it never really gets THAT cold where i live but its May and it should be much warmer at this time. As for the sun, the spring and summer months usually have more sun than what we have been getting recently.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
If you would have told me 6 hours ago I would be pulling bees out of a tree, with no bee suit, I would have told you that you were full of it.

I got a call from my sister to help with a few other things, and before I got there she spotted a big bees nest in a tree, and got a friend of hers to come rescue them. When we got there, she had been slowly pulling them out for a hour or so. After helping hold the box for awhile, She talked me into relieving her, and I could not say I was too scared. This was the last box, the first two where pretty well at capacity. Did not spot the queen, so not sure if it was all worth it or not. Was interesting.

View attachment 629075

View attachment 629076
That would be a big NOPE for me. I have allergies to bee stings.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Our police found a Ford Ranger Raptor parked in a wrong place.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

First "baby" tow truck used to haul european cars was too small
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

After calling reinforcements they took it away.
Lesson learned... Don't drive a Ford :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Wheel Car Tire Building Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
6,366 Posts
What a monster that truck is. I was going to say that it needs dollies. You guys have the strangest looking tow trucks over there in Europe, I've always chuckled over that. 😂

Reactions: Lzed

·
Administrator
61,834 Posts
I like them. I like that they use the knuckle booms. I would drive either one.

·
6,366 Posts
I like the booms also but they stiil look like delivery trucks to me. Lol
I used to drive a flat deck/ramp truck with a wheel lift boom out the rear and loved it. Mine had a JerrDan deck on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I think those european trucks that pick them up from the side is pretty cool.

·
6,366 Posts
That's hilarious, wow. 😀

·
Administrator
61,834 Posts
I did a six week course in the Army, for vehicle recovery (nicknamed Mud Divers). Man was it fun. I love the armys recovery HEMETT. I would love to be young and in the Army again, with all the cool toys they have now.

Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I was never in the military, but you're welcome. (FAADS: Forward Area Air Defense System, F-22, AWACS, P-8 Poseidon, and some I still can't mention)

·
Administrator
61,834 Posts
FAADS, is that the system that uses the Patriots?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
FAADS, is that the system that uses the Patriots?
No idea, we redesigned the inside of the shelter on the HMMWV that holds the computers and communications systems and a tent system that goes off the back of it. We also wired in a solar panel for the batteries under the passenger seat. This was just for the prototype. I have no idea if they went ahead with it or made a bunch of them. We were not privy to that info.

8241 - 8260 of 8285 Posts